Box breakout pro scalping

In bull markets we can only be long or neutral, and in bear markets we can only be short or neutral. That may seem self-evident; it is not, and it is a lesson learned too late by far too many.:LOL:

your sentiment doesnt hold if this is a scalpng thread??

This needn't be a scalping thread. Some of my trades last hours, and therefore are not really scalps.

ha ha, the thread is called box breakout PRO SCALPING? never mind, hope you took the trades from my levels on euro. all proven correct.

Scalping is the trading on much faster time frames, same sentiment applies.

you seem to miss the point that price and time are the same no matter what timeframe of chart you look at. wether you follow on a 4 hour chart, daily or 1 min chart it will be the same price at the same time??????

therefore scalping is not much faster at all, merely means you are in the market for less time you see. scalping is about taking a few pips from certain levels, counter trend or not. a scalper does not care for bull or bear markets, merely for a small price movement in their favour. it appears to me you need to go back and re think what you do here. and beginner joe needs to get a real plan as presently he is the only lulz to be seen.

ha ha, the thread is called box breakout PRO SCALPING? never mind, hope you took the trades from my levels on euro. all proven correct.

No, I don't take anything from other people. You should have taken them yourself. But you seems to lack confidence in your own numbers.

you seem to miss the point that price and time are the same no matter what timeframe of chart you look at. wether you follow on a 4 hour chart, daily or 1 min chart it will be the same price at the same time??????

therefore scalping is not much faster at all, merely means you are in the market for less time you see. scalping is about taking a few pips from certain levels, counter trend or not. a scalper does not care for bull or bear markets, merely for a small price movement in their favour. it appears to me you need to go back and re think what you do here. and beginner joe needs to get a real plan as presently he is the only lulz to be seen.

Most descent scalpers would do what I do and trade with the major trends .They don't go counter trend .

You were scalping long in a flag counter trend.You seem to know more than us.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 141