Box breakout pro scalping

All the internet marketeers selling systems without proof or live calls have down rated this thread , conflicts of interest because they are losing sales .

Most of these failed competitors are writing books to earn money ,they are not making money from trading but from books and from selling stuff.

Was that the reason why you were abandoning the thread ? It must hurt to see your thread going down to 1 star, huh ? I think you need more work with your psychology to have a more robust ego.

Wouldn't it be very funny if this thread turned out to be the most popular 1 star thread ever ?

Was that the reason why you were abandoning the thread ? It must hurt to see your thread going down to 1 star, huh ? I think you need more work with your psychology to have a more robust ego.

Wouldn't it be very funny if this thread turned out to be the most popular 1 star thread ever ?

I don't listen to other people or their opinions , given 95% lose and that figure includes most raters and posters .It does not matter to me personally because it does not affect my overall positive pips .

My psyche is under control because I now understand how psychology affects live trading , and I know how to manage negative emotions.