Box breakout pro scalping

Long 1.3173 stop 8 , 3 positions

Out now at 70 - cause yesterdays resistance at 78 has not been broken.

Will wait for new set up with good support .

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 163

Out now at 70 - cause yesterdays resistance at 78 has not been broken.

Will wait for new set up with good support .

The 78 resistance is holding

Must always look at context and 15 min charts for support and resistance .Tick charts alone can lose the overall context.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 148
Long at 73 stop 12 , 3 positions

Double bottom at around 70 and confirmed support with bounce back above diagnol trend lines on tick charts and 15 min charts.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 148
Long at 73 stop 12 , 3 positions

Double bottom at around 70 and confirmed support with bounce back above diagnol trend lines on tick charts and 15 min charts.

out now -1, overnight move ,not much volatility will wait for fresh move , potential down channel.

TLB, right now, your system does not work, you're still buying at the top of every move as if you're expecting every up move to be a break out....every move has a retracement, try wait for the retracement (38% on Fib for example) before entering the trade, you'll probably enter the trade just when you would have originally had your stop, you'll give yourself a much better chance..

I'm sure you'll get it right just as long as you refine your system...

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

That sounds great , it would work in choppy markets ,but not in strong trending markets .At 38 % retracement , the support and momentum should still be there.

It works great

Fibonacci Retracement: Video - Bloomberg

I like to trade with the support of moving averages and when resistance becomes support or support becomes resistance , otherwise there can be a load of false trades.That is why I trade at tops and bottoms.

Attachments

• fib.jpg
    fib.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Here is a nice double bottom scalped not called here .

15 min is down

Attachments

• IMG_18122012_084311.jpg
    IMG_18122012_084311.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 133