Box breakout pro scalping

Was this a break of the downtrend line on the 70 tick chart because I don't see a box around your time of entry. Sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm not very experienced.

Learn about support and resistance .I posted some links in this thread.This box is made up of support and resistance.When price bounced off lower trendline I bought.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 167
Learn about support and resistance .I posted some links in this thread.This box is made up of support and resistance.When price bounced off lower trendline I bought.

I think I am familiar enough with support and resistance. I guess the question I should have asked is which timeframe/tick chart are you using to look for boxes?

Edit:
Oh wait, you switched back to the demo account which doesn't have 70 tick charts. So you look for boxes on the 1 min/70 tick charts and only enter when the filter conditions on the 15 min charts have been met?

Under the discretionary rules for entries on the 70 tick, do all three conditions have to be met or just any one of them? Is there a reason you ordered 30, 8, then 18, as in first look for a full bar close above the 30 lwma before the 8?

Last edited:
I think I am familiar enough with support and resistance. I guess the question I should have asked is which timeframe/tick chart are you using to look for boxes?

70 tick charts 1000 units , but I use 15 min charts and longer time frames for trends and s r

Edit:
Oh wait, you switched back to the demo account which doesn't have 70 tick charts. So you look for boxes on the 1 min/70 tick charts and only enter when the filter conditions on the 15 min charts have been met?

Under the discretionary rules for entries on the 70 tick, do all three conditions have to be met or just any one of them? Is there a reason you ordered 30, 8, then 18, as in first look for a full bar close above the 30 lwma before the 8?

For better results enter when all filters are met on 15 min and tick charts .All lwma conditions have to be met , unless there are trend lines on 15 min in place.

-8 (23 for week)

I should have taken a small profit , but I did not.

Not much you can do about central bank selling at the 00.

What criteria do you use for opening a second position? Do you check the S/R levels on the 15 minute chart to determine if there is enough room for a 20 pip scalp?

Not much you can do about central bank selling at the 00.

What criteria do you use for opening a second position? Do you check the S/R levels on the 15 minute chart to determine if there is enough room for a 20 pip scalp?

I take in trades when moving average 8 crosses 15 and 30 , on 15 min and 30 min, go for two positions , close one at 10 and second at 20 , with a stop of 20 to start , reducing with trailing to below tick chart t/l or lwma 30 on tick.