Boutique Trading Houses

SM2010

I am currently try to gather up a list of boutique trading houses for my appliations but apart from efinancialcareers I can't seem to find a source to find out the names of these.

I wanted to see if there was anyone who knew of a website that had names of all the boutique firms.

Thanks.

I am currently try to gather up a list of boutique trading houses for my appliations but apart from efinancialcareers I can't seem to find a source to find out the names of these.

I wanted to see if there was anyone who knew of a website that had names of all the boutique firms.

Thanks.
dont know a site with a list of names but i can start you off with..

Schnieder trading (STA)
Hamilton court (part of KYTE group) excellent outfit if you can get in there!

thats all i have !

Thanks.

This is a website with such lists - look more closely FOOL ! Only joking abot the fool word, its just that the A Team movie is out soon

Abercrombie, please do your research before you go to this lunch date with the person from kyte. Otherwise you'll get laughed out of the room.

I did a google search there and was curious to see what people were discussing with regards to Blackcube trading. I have been subscribed to NI Trading Academy’s (formerly blackcube trading) services since May 2010. My journey began with first class training and tutorials of fundamental and technical analysis under the patient mentoring of NITA’s in house analysts.I am now active in the live markets and continue to participate as a member of NI Trading academy community.

I am familiar with Amplify trading also, due to the fact that I am from London, however I would recommend NITA hands down, specifically for their irish charm..haha