Birmingham / Midlands Traders Meet Up

I agree, it was good meeting with other traders all with different and quite diverse backgrounds.

Paul

how many turned out? I'm still laid up with a dose of flu and didnt think it a good idea to come and spread my germs around, dissappointed I missed it tho.

Hope there will be a next time

EK1
I enjoyed the meeting and thought it was nice to meet some other traders.Eight members turned up including Sharky,.we must have another meeeting soon.Trader 333 thanks for coming hope you got back home safely, you had a long way to go and Stotetrader.

regards.

I intended to come but had a bit of a family crisis so couldn't make it. I would certainly hope to get there next time.

Jean

Great to put some more names to faces, thanks go to EK1 for organising it. See you all again next time, or at the Traders Day in Hatfield for those that can make it.

I apologize for not being able to make it after saying i was hoping to come,work messed the day up unfortunately.

jammy97

:) I am also a leicester lad It would be good to meet up please let me know
jimbo888 said:
yes like to meet at too i am in leicester :LOL: :LOL: like the new web site too?

Last edited:
Meet up in Solihull

Anyone interested in meeting up for a beer or two and to talk shop on 9th Dec 2004 @ JD Weatherspoon.

Kind regards

Raj Patel

meeting,solihull

would like to attend ,but only a beginner,so input may well be zilch !
if this is ok .?........where and what time?

Hi All
Without meaning to step on any ones toes. I wouldn't mind meeting up for a drink or 3
cheers.gif

I hear the last place was good, so shall we say the same place again?

Bulls Head Pub
Main Road
Meriden
West Midlands
CV7 7NN
Tel: 01676 523798
Click here for map

Date
Thurs 9th December

Start Time
19:00pm

Duration
Until they kick us (me) out :cheesy:

Agenda
None really except to talk about trading

Please let me know if you fancy it. If nobody else is going, I don't mind sitting there on my own -talking to myself. (I tend to have some very interesting debates with myself :eek: )

FTSE.
Nice to see you have moved to the midlands and hope you have settled in OK.

I went to the last meeting and thought the venue at the Bull's Head was ideal.
I will try and come if I can,would like to meet you in the flesh since I learnt a lot from you.
Hope to see you .

Kind regards Jon.

Hi Fluke

I hope you are well.

Nice to see you have moved to the midlands and hope you have settled in OK.
Yep, out of the smog of London and I've settled in very well thank you. :)
Figures crossed for seeing you on Thursday

Take care

rajpatel_uk said:
Anyone interested in meeting up for a beer or two and to talk shop on 9th Dec 2004 @ JD Weatherspoon.

Kind regards

Raj Patel

Oh well, after all this, I am not able to join you guys for a drink or two. I will try to be there next time.

FTSE Beater,

thanks for keeping this going.

I'll definitely try and make it on Thursday!!

EK1

Nearest train station is Hampton in Arden or Bham International.

I'd really like to come along, but I don't think I'll be able to make it because I'll be working late getting the new knowledge lab section of the site ready for it's imminent launch.