Binary quotes without subscription?

Yes correct - that last post was my proof. If you need any more... blood, a sample, whatever you need, a video of me crossing my heart and swearing on my mothers life the previous statements are genuine. Look I have nothing to lose...

God Bless -> Bearfaced..

"Changing the world, one step at a time.."

Last edited:
bearfaced said:
You can do 50p bets on binaries at finspreads.com. I started using a system I got off ebay and its bloody good - comes with software and a detailed handbook on the system that I use to make on average £400 a day.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280011292573&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

bearfaced said:
Yes correct - that last post was my proof. If you need any more... blood, a sample, whatever you need, a video of me crossing my heart and swearing on my mothers life the previous statements are genuine. Look I have nothing to loose...

God Bless -> Bearfaced..

"Changing the world, one step at a time.."

so you bought a system off ebay from yourself? :D

"looser"!

Last edited:
Hello,
Once again I am not going to post any ridiculous comments on this board as I think that we should all make money together okay...

1. Bearfaced----From your posts you seem to be selling a product that works very well for you
Making profits consistently is what make a system a good system. You have
Done well in preparing your data but Personally the indicators that you use are
Very common indicators but I guess have not been used for trading binaries.
If you want to sell products then you must be willing to accept the critics.
You have posted your proof....My friend Typed up info for finspreads is readily
availble as they email you the statment which you can edit according to
your needs what people are talking about screen shots.
If you have the right proof then people will definately buy your system...But I am
sorry typed up info from Finspreads is not called proof. How to show traders
Proof is buy actually taking screenshots of you online trading statment.

I hope this helps

2. Jules101.....I understand where you are coming from....mate I dont sell anything to anyone
but if you are new to binaries or want help with stratergies P.M me and I will help
with a couple of stratergies.

Personally I think we should make money together.....

Happy Trading

Rav

(p.s If you need any help with statement shots let me know or check my post for binaries)

Read This before buying the manual

I have checked it out........
I dont want to point out right from wrong Mr Bearfaced but This on this forum their are a lot of newbies who will buy your manual but will make huge a huge loss in the end.....This is why I have taken time to analyse your results......

Also congratulation on achieving these results..........

Your results are from getting from 300 to 3918 =

Total Trades =198
Net Value per trade = £18.27( Total Profit-Initial investment/No of trades)( Which is actually good for binary trading...

But the problem is the facts
The Actual profit is made up of 2 Parts

Total Trades = 9

Best Trades=2

Risk Value=9978 ( Please realise this is not the way to make money by risking so much money you will be left in debt if you trade this way)

Profit Made=2518 Which is almost 70 % of his trading profit

Trades bought @ a price of 83 and 85 @higher point are very risky trades but sometimes you can fall very heavily on you back.......only buy at these rates when you 150% sure of you trade.

This is the Part B which is reality of the trades.....

It took him 189 trades to make about £1400 which is = £7 per trade = only

The other 9 trades made him 2518 which =£280 per trade and the risk was unbelivable..He risked nearly £10000....................

Trust me this is impossible to do on a regular basis if he can show me the proof he managed to do this the 2nd time round ie from January in 3 weeks by starting @300 and thereafter I will pay him £6000 as a gift and this is not a joke....

So please dont go in blind folded...take care £44 could cost you a 2000% of debt if you are not careful.

I Wish you best of luck on this forum and the manual ithat he sells is okay but please dont think you can achieve what this guys has achieved by just following the manual

Happy Trading everyone

jules101 said:
if he was that confident in his method, he'd be able to sell it for a lot more than £44

Much kudos for exposing Bearfaced aka "AuctioniserCoUK", aka "fibonacci-trader", (according to his ebay profile) as a spammer - I was thinking of buying his introductory guide but NO WAY now! His item history shows that he's also previously sold monitoring software which is available FOR FREE from the original author (charter3.1 by technicator.net).

I really makes me mad that novices like myself who look to people for advice get ripped off by this kind of pondlife. A quick google shows his similar spams elsewhere -
http://www.iii.co.uk/community/?type=board&threshold=0&action=detail&id=3136712&code=general

I hadn't spotted that his "evidence" covers only 3 weeks around Christmas last year - so he's had one lucky period, written up about it, and then sold it as a repeatable guide? That's ridiculous, but he implies he's some sort of experienced trader.

Isn't there any way to control this kind of thing - in my case google searching saved me, but it seems a bit lucky? I guess it's the old "if it seems too good to be true..."

Last edited by a moderator:
laptop1 said:
Ask this so called trader if he can show you how he trades live over a 2 week period, if then he shows profit of course buy his method, but if he says, ha I don't have time for that, IM tied up with my trading. You know what to do.

If I decided to sell a method I would show traders, how I trade my own account over a few weeks. I only do 1 to 3 trades a day and some times I am in a trade up to 2 hours. It's nothing for me to say to the public. Long at 92.… How long does that take. about 2 secs\

Its the same with these guys who are selling methods. It should be nothing for them to post a live trade. But they dont. so stay away from these rainbow merchants.Unless they prove to you they can trade.

Well said Laptop1

If I had a system that returned 'XYZ' you can be sure I'd keep it to myself.

UK

Does anyone know why Ladbrokes forward start their bets. This practice can also be observed for the intraday bets on BOM and those on Olsen's Box Options.

Is this a defense against mean reversion based strategies (I also note that some will not let you get orders away at the intraday high / low).

NotQuiteRandom said:
Does anyone know why Ladbrokes forward start their bets. This practice can also be observed for the intraday bets on BOM and those on Olsen's Box Options.

Is this a defense against mean reversion based strategies (I also note that some will not let you get orders away at the intraday high / low).

I'm confused? How are they forward starting their bets????

You can not bet in the last n seconds before the bet begins (I have not looked at them for a while so I forget the value of n... 60?)

NotQuiteRandom said:
You can not bet in the last n seconds before the bet begins (I have not looked at them for a while so I forget the value of n... 60?)

that is not "forward starting", all it means is that you can't bet in the last 1 or 2 minutes before the bet is due to expire, all of the providers have this feature

BOM are completely different from the others in that you can't bet during the hour at all, you can only bet before the hour starts - is this what you mean by "forward starting"?

In the case of Ladbrokes: as I understood it one is unable to bet in the last 1 or 2 minutes before the bet starts rather than the last period before it expires. I won't check now but if you maintain that it is the latter then I am sure you are right.

BOM: yes, this is what I mean by forward starting. (Note that if the former case above is how it works at Ladbrokes then the term 'forward starting' would be consistent').

Olsen's Box Option product prevents the trading of the box options in the 15 minutes before they start.

The consistent thread between Olsen and BOM is that neither allow one to place a bet at t0 (now) for which one can match the spot price to a known distance from the strike price at time t1 (bet start time). Aside from the obviously increased randomisation of results that this causes - what other benefits to the vendor / negative factors for the punter can this have?

Hope the question is clearer now...

Any ideas?

NQR