Binaries..baffling

dizz

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, Started Spread Betting some weeks ago using price action daily candlesticks only without indicators, which is very effective, and I have nearly doubled my account balance thus far.

But onto binaries... (using igindex)

Im looking at this one in particular, If Wall Street is clearly on a bearish surge and I Sell the Binary 'Wall Street To finish > 11200' at 0-1, am I saying that I think wallstreet definately wont finish over 11200? can any money be made with these Buy and Sell Prices..?

Im baffled :eek:

Actually, with the Prices 0-1 does that mean there's no market for wall street to finish >11200 when wall street is clearly bearish. Would I be better off Buying the Binary 'Wall street to finish <11200'?

Im looking at this one in particular, If Wall Street is clearly on a bearish surge and I Sell the Binary 'Wall Street To finish > 11200' at 0-1, am I saying that I think wallstreet definately wont finish over 11200? can any money be made with these Buy and Sell Prices..?

Im baffled :eek:

Yes if you sold it then it means you expect the Dow to finish the day under 11200 but ofcourse you cant sell @ 0 so there is no market here , binary prices fluctuates between 0 and 100 and finally settles at expiry at either 0 or 100 , any way check this seminar :

Trading Volatility

Trading is risky :idea:

Nice :), thanks tar, now I get it...ill stay clear from binaries for now anyway :p

Actually, with the Prices 0-1 does that mean there's no market for wall street to finish >11200 when wall street is clearly bearish. Would I be better off Buying the Binary 'Wall street to finish <11200'?

Ofcourse you could buy it @ 1 ( wall street to finish >11200 ) but that means you expect the Dow to finish the Day above that level ...