Beware Of Learnglobaltrade

I have always said they are a good starting point if you have no prior experience and can handle trading at home. How is it going anyway?

yeah it's going great thanks, have you read my journal on them? look it up on my thread, trading LIVE now so all good!(y)

guys.......

just wanted to warn you of a firm masquerading as a commodities broker. They put an ad in gumtree for commodities brokers but when you apply you get a guy informing you that they sponsor a company which provides the training before being offered the role. this will cost you £250 with no guarantee of a job at the end. the training firm is learnglobaltrade.com............so beware

i owe you an apology , ive been screwed by these guys ignore my previous posts i thought you guys were the jokers and posted what i was told to post how wrong can you get. wasted time and money i cant believe it

i owe you an apology , ive been screwed by these guys ignore my previous posts i thought you guys were the jokers and posted what i was told to post how wrong can you get. wasted time and money i cant believe it

Looks like you got what you deserverd you fookin' cuunt (y)