BETONMARKETS is really good

lovenlust72, I went to your site, and found a "Free $100 when you deposit $400 or more*" button. When I clicked it, it redirected to Betonmarkets homepage. I tried clicking on "Sign Up" for "Real Money Account". I noticed that the Bonus Code is empty.

How do we get the free $100? Will it be automatically credited to my account even without entering any Bonus Code? Do I need to deposit $400 at the beginning? Or can I deposit in small amounts which eventually will reach $400? Is this program restricted to people of certain nationalities only?

I would be nice if there's a clear explanation on your site (or Betonmarket's).

Hi Shellhrs,
I looked up the terms for you. It should have put the bonus code in the box automatically for you. Try clicking the link again then the signup for a real money account and when it comes to the form see if the bonus code is there. I tried it and it was.

The terms that BOM have for bonuses with deposits are just under the bonus code box. Small link called 'terms'. I won't go into it all here, have a look and if you are unsure on any of it send me an email to my outside email account, you should be able to get it on my profile. There are other ways of contacting me on there.

All the best

Dave

"Betonmarkets eliminates the middleman and allows you to capitalize on your opinion of a future market level in a very similar way in which you would buy a fixed-odds bet on a sporting event. Since you don't directly own the stock, deals are made instantaneously and you don't have to wait minutes or even hours for bets to be executed due to heavy trading periods.