Best way to learn QUICK!!

Thanks this is the kind of advice I was after.

Im guessing technology.

Technology is present in all the ages mentioned. Think about how current technology will enable the four age.

Think about why markets exist. Why things have a price.

Think about where the energy comes from to build the powerhouses known as economies.

An economy is one state of action. There are other states. A body can work, and a body can rest. One is as vital as the other.

Oh, I don't know. I can think of at least one.

there's NO perfect solution, But you can become a perfectly constantly profitable trader without this perfection on conflicting signals.

remember it is uncertainty, risk, and conflict of opinion that makes the markets...

The best way - you have to try to trade by yourself, just open and close your positions!Also read more info about forex as you can, and if you don't want to trade yourself - you can try zulu service, just be careful with providers you will choose - your money depends on it!

Buddy believe me there's far too many smart arses on here and the only way is to put them on ignore.

I probably belong to around 25-30 forums covering a huge variety of subjects but only on here will you get your **** chewed over nothing.....

Just go with the flow because as always the smart arses are lifes failures...

Happy Trading...:clap:

Edited....How come I can quote a post containing the same word thats deleted on mine !!
Hi rosey,
Welcome to the forum!

Broadly speaking, jungerns is quite correct in what s/he says in that there are a lot of smart@arses on here and they will chew your backside over nothing. I should know as I converse with a number of them regularly! That said, I think most of the replies you've received have a serious underlying message and it's one that the posters concerned believe to be true. Essentially, from what you tell us, it sounds as if you're in a sales role. Nothing wrong with that at all; sales are the engine of the economy. If you worked for a company that made fancy sausages with loads of fat that'll make your customers obese and cost a fortune - would you tell them that - or would you hark on about the quality, the great smell and fantastic taste? You'd do the latter, obviously, or at least you should do, as it's where the sales adage 'sell the sizzle - not the sausage' comes from. You have to do the same thing in a brokerage firm because, as some here have already made clear, if you sold 'the sausage' - then you'd quickly lose your clients.

So, if I was in your shoes, I'd join a sales forum (there must be one?) and find out what you need to do from there. Sorry if this all sounds very cynical, but most people join T2W because they think - rightly or wrongly - that they can make better returns trading/investing their own money than their broker or financial adviser can make doing it on their behalf.

I hope that helps to clarify the situation and explain why you've received the replies that you have. Good luck with the job btw!
Tim.

Last edited:
the best way to learn it all fast is like trying to build a full size Egyptian pyramid with modern equipments, no matter how much money you have or what means it will take, IT WILL STILL NEED TIME! to understand a trader you have to be one your self, go though everything they have, encounter everything they did! and still it will take time! pour as much time as possible in to trading and learning the trade, you might end up blowing a couple of accounts but keep them small! go through different strategies and systems and EA's. well, you can start with the pipsology course for starts. Man, I might be trading for a couple of years but still I have tons to learn :)

....like magic

FFS.jpg

Iv just started a new job as a trainee broker (cfd's & sb), I knew nothing on the markets before apart from what I saw on the news every so often. Having just completed a months training, reading the papers everyday and watching the news religiously I am now familiar with how it all works and the products.

I am fairly clever (1st degree at university) however haven't got the best memory and always been rubbish at tests.

I have been starting off slowly testing myself different ways without overloading too much info. been doing stuff like every night picking 5 companies from the ftse100, looking at what they do, what industry they are in etc.

Its becoming obvious that the more knowledgeable I am on the markets then the easier I will find my job. 'Knowledge is Power'

How did you first learn?
What do I need to know?
Whats the best sites/news/papers/books to be looking at?
What's the quickest way of learning?
Should I know everything about 1 thing or a little bit about everything?

Thanks

Hey there Rosey............I started in the early 80's with Shell international trading on the Oil Floor and still dont understand the first thing about the markets

must be me then ........as the more I learn the less I know ;)

N

Seriously........hmmm

think of Trading like a business........in fact like a Francise Business and you are shopping for the Best Franchise model to invest your hard earned money and time in

adopt the processes and business model of McDonalds and you will become a millionaire one day in Trading

anyone can flip a burger......its how you Strategise, organise (and follow) processes that makes you a millionaire ! :smart:

N

There is just not an easy way to learn quickly.

You might find the book Trading and Exchanges: Market Microstructure for Practitioners, by Larry Harris to be of some use. Though it is a tome.

:!::cool:Fine choice of litterature, Euler!;) An absolute must for anybodys trading bookshelf, even if i do say so myself:idea:

:smart:To any aspiring newbies, who want to know the who's the why's and the what's of a real auction market, this is your book:!::smart:

:|This book won't turn you into somekind of supertrader, but at least you'll have a better idea as to who is emptying your account.:eek::cry:

:!::cool:Fine choice of litterature, Euler!;) An absolute must for anybodys trading bookshelf, even if i do say so myself:idea:

:smart:To any aspiring newbies, who want to know the who's the why's and the what's of a real auction market, this is your book:!::smart:

:|This book won't turn you into somekind of supertrader, but at least you'll have a better idea as to who is emptying your account.:eek::cry:

I agree - although I seem to have lost my copy....