Best Trading indicators

Hi there,

maybe you will be interested to check out our own trading indicator. The Taurus Trading Indicator is a mix of serveral moving averages and a modified fisher indicator to sort out unprofitable trades. The hit rate depends on your personlal trading style and is round about 80 % on every timeframe and every underlying. We quite soon will povide a free test version of it but you can have it for free anyway if you will trade with alpari and join our free spreadback programm:)

Thank you for your interest. Do not hesitate to ask us any time if you should have any further questions.

Sincerely yours,
Taurus Trading

I have a question. Why is your forex business registered to an apartment in Bonn? Is a large apartment where all your staff can work?

I have a question. Why is your forex business registered to an apartment in Bonn? Is a large apartment where all your staff can work?

Hi pboyles,

thank you for question! Yes, wer are registred in Bonn, Germany because that's the place where our business started. But ... to be honest, it's still a little tiny apartment from where I controll this business but maybe it will become bigger some day if we have more people, who are interested like you:)

Thank you for being a service! Ceck out our website again in a few month! We aim to provide the worlds' largest download area for forex software and trading tools.

Yours,
Timo M.
Head of Company

Want to use TA for your trading? Read the attachment, might give a refreshing view on the use of TA.

Shaka :cool:,

Frits

Attachments

• What about Technical Analysis.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 357
Want to use TA for your trading? Read the attachment, might give a refreshing view on the use of TA.

Shaka :cool:,

Frits

TA works. There is simpy no denying it. A monkey could make money using practically any indicator know to man (perhaps with the exception of CCI cos its complete bollox)

same 'ole, same ' ole with TA. If you don't know what you are doing then of course it won't work.

I agree with hare, except maybe about the monkey. :)

Peter

I have been trading for about one month now, and I am currently using Stohastic ,CCI ,MACD and Volume to conduct my trades.
Could any one else please recommend any other useful indicators. (I know this question has probably been asked a million times)
Thanks

Moving averages are the bedrock of most indicators (y)

alongside that use price action as dictated by the charts....

Higher highs / Higher lows (and Lower highs / Lower Lows) indicate continued Trending up and down

and Key Support / Resistance levels will tell you where to start or stop trades

good luck (y)

N