best spread betting service?

I suppose it depends on trading styles. My intraday stratergy works really well with such tight spread in the indices. :rolleyes:

john88888 said:
I suppose it depends on trading styles. My intraday stratergy works really well with such tight spread in the indices. :rolleyes:

as for the fin spreads i dont really like the at all, i trade mini CFDs with them and they never used to execude my orking orders for example today i had sell order for XTA at 990 and they didnt execude my order, but if you have stop orders they will execute them every time.

I live outside Uk (Germany) , can i open account with Capitalspread oder Deal4Free and trade online ?

Has anyone here experience

Join ??

I live outside Uk (Germany) , can i open account with Capitalspread oder Deal4Free and trade online ?

Has anyone here experience

A friend of mine managed to open an account with D4F whilst living in Spain.
I think he may have had to provide a UK address though. - Check with them.

I use IG. A problem I have is when using a trailing stop loss to lock in a profit I can't get it as close to the current price as I would like - and the gap varies considerably, even, apparently, on the same stock at different times.

Does anyone have experience of this with other services which allow for tighter spreads?

use IG/CS - although just looking at CMC - very nice interface IMO - spreads on commodities / uk stocks OK.

Roberto said:
Capital Spreads is my own favourite by far.

I believe that they have probably only the second-tightest spreads, overall. But they definitely have the best customer service by a long way, and they rightly pride themselves on it.

Also, you can use the platform through your works firewall which is nice. I can't use Cantor through the firewall.
I use Spreadex but the spreads are the widest on the market and there's no online trading - phone only. Hmmmm, must change.