Best iPhone Forex Charting apps?

a_gnome

Having recently acquired a shiny new iPhone4 I thought that I would populate it with some forex apps. OandA (whom I am using at present for trading) have a reasonable trading app but the charting isn't that great. I was therefore wondering whether anyone could recommend a decent forex charting app. I'm prepared to pay a bit if it's worth it but don't really want to have to open a new trading account with another broker (demo accounts would be ok).

Well FXPro did have one but its not IOS4 compatible yet. It was free when you opened a demo account.

'Trade Interceptor' is the best iPhone app for me.It's a multi-broker forex platform, nice and simple layout, great charting software with a wide variety of customised indicator list and includes the economic calender of news releases..

Forex Eagle: This is an iOS app that sends you push notifications whenever price moves by a certain amount or percentage set by the user. It does this for 10 major currency pairs. There is no other forex alert app that has such a capability. It is a must-have tool for active traders. Also there is no need to create user accounts and passwords. Just install, set your alert preferences, and you are good to go.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forex-eagle/id588194033?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited:
Another app you could try is MetaTrader 5 app, again good charts and wide variety of indicators.