Best free broker?

Omg, a topic from 2011... Anyway, please don't trust any free broker, no one give you free money. Therer are hundred of well-known brokers outside that accept intial deposit from 1-5$ so don't play with risky.

Omg, a topic from 2011... Anyway, please don't trust any free broker, no one give you free money. Therer are hundred of well-known brokers outside that accept intial deposit from 1-5$ so don't play with risky.

you're talking nonsense. Brokers offer promotions and some of those promotions offer cash back based on your trading volumes. If you understand the amount of spread you'll need to pay to receive the cash and you decide it adds up to a reasonable deal then good luck. If you decide that the amount of spread you'll pay or number of deals you'll need to do will require a significant risk change from you then you'll probably decide that type of promotion isn't for you.

Making accusations like don't trust free brokers is absurd, immature, inexperienced rambling, misleading and based on assumptions that the broker will want to rip you off.. (what is a free broker anyway?? brokers charge spread and commission - they aren't free.. their services and tools may be free but the dealing isn't)

he might be talking about some outrageous offers, like one that i encountered a year ago, it was a local broker that i even forgot its name, they offered a 200 dollars live account, and promise to give you that 200 after doubling up your money with a standard lot or something, they did not last more than 6 months lol

Don't never completely trust free brokers, We know we have to pay to get something. Almost free brokers (trading without deposit) are scam. I think so.

I'm looking for a broker that is free for training in trading forex. I've no experience what so ever in forex, only in stocks.

Preferably online Any suggestions?

I'm not into all the lagging indicators etc. but need a decent interface where I can have my own trading account for free and only for learning.

Free brokers are scams. If you just want learning then you can register for demo account and practice your trading.
Generally, You can not generate money without money.

Sometimes I trust an expensive broker than a free broker. Because if someone give you a thing without getting back anything is likely scammer than someone give you a good thing with an expensive price. Is it true?

free signals is good, analysis and so on, lots of brokers offer such services and its helpful for traders,

i guess its all about the balance between marketing and actually being helpful to traders, brokers usually are just mediators, and it good for both parties

I pretty much believe that no broker is EVER free. In the end, in this business, it's all about making money and somewhere you are going to have to pay.

to make money you need money! free brokers do not exist, no broker will let you make money from nothing, if there is haha pls do share LOL

yeah exactly, thats what im trying to say, though in some cases it can work as a compromise but its suicidal to let traders trade for free its like giving them their money, and in most cases they do not give a way money, usually brokers take it haha