Best EA unbiased truth

Proof that CaspianEA.GBP is Dragonpips (aka Thunder4WD) EA

OK, there are still some people who refuse to see the woods from the trees, and believe that this CaspianEA is not an exact copy different EAs.

Some people believe that they are different EAs because they get different backtest results. So, in this post I am going to provide unequivocal proof that the CaspianEA.GBP is a 100% copy of the Dragonpips EA. Ch1qho has already provided proof that the CaspianEA.CHF is an exact copy of his freely available VS_EuroCross_d05 EA.

The zip file attached contains both the CaspianEA.GBP and Dragonpips EA. Note that the Dragonpips EA is also a copy of the freely available Thunder4WD EA.

Anyway, I have also included an EA named "Dragonpips compare with CaspianEA.GBP" in the zip file attached. Now, the "Dragonpips compare with CaspianEA.GBP.mq4" file is simply the Dragonpips EA, but I have included notes of what the scamming "CaspianEA" seller, Ehsan Parsa, did to change the original Dragonpips EA, and have used the same settings in the CaspianEA.GBP. Please read the comments which are "greyed" out. I have tried to explain the changes in lay terms, so that people who are not familiar with coding can understand.

The only thing I changed in the CaspianEA.GBP, was to null the dummy indicators “MarketMovement” and “Channel” which are not at all used in any function in the EA, so the indicators are not needed to use or backtest it.

Note: that the backtest results for “CaspianEA.GBP” and “Dragonpips compare with CaspianEA.GBP” are marginally different. This is due to a current MT4 Strategy Tester flaw: even if you test the same EA over exactly the same time, with exactly the same settings you will get slightly different results. It is easy for you to verify this yourself....

Attachments

• CaspianEA.GBP Vs Dragonpips.zip
    111.2 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
OK, there are still some people who refuse to see the woods from the trees, and believe that this CaspianEA is not an exact copy different EAs.

Some people believe that they are different EAs because they get different backtest results. So, in this post I am going to provide unequivocal proof that the CaspianEA.GBP is a 100% copy of the Dragonpips EA. Ch1qho has already provided proof that the CaspianEA.CHF is an exact copy of his freely available VS_EuroCross_d05 EA.

The zip file attached contains both the CaspianEA.GBP and Dragonpips EA. Note that the Dragonpips EA is also a copy of the freely available Thunder4WD EA.

Anyway, I have also included an EA named "Dragonpips compare with CaspianEA.GBP" in the zip file attached. Now, the "Dragonpips compare with CaspianEA.GBP.mq4" file is simply the Dragonpips EA, but I have included notes of what the scamming "CaspianEA" seller, Ehsan Parsa, did to change the original Dragonpips EA, and have used the same settings in the CaspianEA.GBP. Please read the comments which are "greyed" out. I have tried to explain the changes in lay terms, so that people who are not familiar with coding can understand.

The only thing I changed in the CaspianEA.GBP, was to null the dummy indicators “MarketMovement” and “Channel” which are not at all used in any function in the EA, so the indicators are not needed to use or backtest it.

Note: that the backtest results for “CaspianEA.GBP” and “Dragonpips compare with CaspianEA.GBP” are marginally different. This is due to a current MT4 Strategy Tester flaw: even if you test the same EA over exactly the same time, with exactly the same settings you will get slightly different results. It is easy for you to verify this yourself....

Ok, thank you very much for your attention.
do you have caspianea.chf?
i want tu compare it with vs_eurocross.
thank you

This is the answer of the author of CaspianEA when I confronted him with the postings in this forum:

Dear,

How it is possible that CaspianEA be copy of 2 EAs???? I should say that CaspianEA is not similar to any other EAs and there is some anti-advertising about CaspianEA on these forums.
CaspianEA have a DLL file that is not possible to be cracked, CaspianEA could not be published for free.
Of course he refuses to give a refund.
He is a liar and scammer.

This is the answer of the author of CaspianEA when I confronted him with the postings in this forum:

Dear Sir
I do not understand that what you guys try to proof because I bout the CaspianEA and it worked very nice and I got all EA that you told that it copy of this and that but both of your EAs mentioned can not make money for me but CaspianEA can and I'm very happy that do this invest.
And I'm cannot thank you enough to encourage me to buy that EA. you know that post cause me to think that why this guy try to say that they stolen they EA if it was a bad EA then he never do that???? and then I bout EA to check the performance.

it work very nice and until today I do not have a lost day and each day was on no trade day or two equal trade (zero) or in profit with 1 to 5 pip and I'm very very like this EA.
I tested so many EA that worked in very dangerous way and make money a day and have big lost but this one is something else.
Believe it or not it depend on you but I personally advise to every one to buy that.
I had so many bad experiences to call margins by myself or EA's do that for me. But this one really worked for me.I'm now on nordmarkrs.com and due to limited fixed spered under 10.000 I plan to open an 50.000$ account on tadawulfx.com to earn all my loses with this one because I believe that each EA can worked for a limited time and the 550$ is nothing to risk.
I want to be honest whit you, all those guys do is not important to me and all I care is my capital and this EA can do this for me and I this it is the point.

At the end I must thank you more and more. I love you all.

@ahouman,
you are talking big BS here.
I have traded with the CaspianEA at GoMarkets, FXOpen and NordMarkets and the truth is:
it makes 1 or 2 pips profit, then it loses 5 to 9 Pips and wipes out all profits.

The average return per month is about 1% .

Your statement shows that you are the scammer who sells this EA.
Everybody understands when you say:
I want to be honest whit you, all those guys do is not important to me and all I care is my capital
Yes, all buyers know this, because you refused to give a refund to all.

@ahouman,
you are talking big BS here.
I have traded with the CaspianEA at GoMarkets, FXOpen and NordMarkets and the truth is:
it makes 1 or 2 pips profit, then it loses 5 to 9 Pips and wipes out all profits.

The average return per month is about 1% .

Your statement shows that you are the scammer who sells this EA.
Everybody understands when you say:

Yes, all buyers know this, because you refused to give a refund to all.

No Sir,
I'm not the sell this product, as you said this ea can make profit and you up for 1% this month and it is good in my point of view you don't think so? you up 1% as the other EA that I tested are down more than 26% and it is not good.
this month this EA work very profit but we will see the next month too.
if you would like to say that if some one say this is good, this guy is seller ....

If you used Dragon pip this month or Monster or Ivbot then you can underestand that be in 0 profit is more better than be in 25 to 50 percent below.

I think you are very new in this system, as you can see I bee here for more than 1 yeare and post 3 or 4 and it is because I know what I say.

any way you will underestand what I say today for you, just be patient.

because, the past test is good and I hope to see like 2 old month in their site and I will be catch that month.

I will wait for the month.

If you paid via PayPal you should first file a refund claim with them, detailing how this guy is scamming and pointing them to this and other forums.

If you don't get a refund from PayPal, you should then file a claim with your credit card company - they will most likely refund you.

If you paid via Wire Transfer then you will not be able to get a refund, but you should still report the guy, with all the details used in the wire transfer to the authorities in your home country

@ "ahouman" if you are not the scamming CaspianEA seller then why do you take such interest in telling people what they now know is not true? The CaspianEA seller is from Iran, and so are you. Is this just coincidence? You are not very good at hiding your tracks are you? lol

Dear Sir
first of all I know at least 8 persons that used this EA and they are tank full to have that and me too.
second it is so easy to hide your IP from Every one with free proxy servers allaround the word and it is nothing that I can not do this.because this is not necessarily and I do not hide any thing from any one.
third because they are from my country and they are really good persons and many people know them in our city But you aren't honest and try to proof your mistake.
you are not the only person to buy this EA and many other do so.But only you try to this why? I know you think that you can make millions in a day and it can not work lite that for you and I see that you are young and do not have enough patient to make money.
Every one who worked in forex know that more that 95% are losers and if you be in positive site it is a very good conditions.
I hope God Blast you.

Dear sir
I asked from CaspianEA group to give me the demo account that worked on tadawulfx.com account to show the performance of the EA to all the persons here and download the platform from the broker side and see the performance and then VERDICT that this EA is profitable or as the some of people in this room say it is scam. I hope you will find the answers by yourself.
Please be honest and tel me that I'm in right side or those guys.
Download link of Platform:
http://www.metaquotes.net/files/tadawulfx/tfx4setup.exe

Account # : 999344495
Password: a1234567

There is no "best" EA. If there was we would all be using it ! Think about it.
That doesn,t stop some conman flogging one to greedy knobheads who keep seeking the holy grail of trading.
All the infomation you need to trade successfully is on this and other sites for FREE. You simply need to spend time reading, practising and, above all, learning to master your emotions.
I am not commenting on the few traders who teach people methods (not systems) of approaching the market, money management, sifting information etc.

Hi everyone.. very good discussion, to ahouman... why not give me a free 'caspiann EA' then I will try it at my small real account. let see either it can make profit or not, I will tell the result in this forum :)

Hi everyone.. very good discussion, to ahouman... why not give me a free 'caspiann EA' then I will try it at my small real account. let see either it can make profit or not, I will tell the result in this forum :)

Dear sentosa
I it not my job. I do not the guy who sales Caspian EA. I just used it. I you want to discuss about having the EA you must contact then throw their E-mails.

Buy the way. who want to see performance of the EA can see the Demo account.

Dear sentosa
I it not my job. I do not the guy who sales Caspian EA. I just used it. I you want to discuss about having the EA you must contact then throw their E-mails.

Buy the way. who want to see performance of the EA can see the Demo account.

a file attached in this furom (CaspianEA.CHF.zip page 6), is it same as your expert?

This is definately an interesting discussion.

I have been checking out Caspian EA since the beginning of September and I am a little confused. ahouman - You say that 1% per month isn't bad? The Caspian owners have been advertising 200% per month since it started. Now all of the sudden its 1%? lol?

Secondly, an EA which takes profit after 1-5 pips is extremely exposed to market conditions, just look at FAPTurbo EURCHF pair. It performed extremely well for 8 months and now it is useless because the market has changed, it has a TP of 5 pips.

In terms of EAs there are definately some out there that work, but you have to do extensive analysis and searching which you might as well spend teaching yourself how to trade. I use two commercial EAs, but I also trade manually. Overall I make between 5-10% per month which I am more than happy with.

I use FAPT (USDCAD) and MegaDroid. These are only profitable if you use them with a low risk settings and constantly analyse their results to figure out the profitability trend. I also use an account with a very low fixed spread of 1 pip, but they do charge me commision. This makes me about 2-4% monthly and the rest come from manual trades.

To be honest if you are new to Forex you should just skip right past the EA phase because it takes just as much hard (if not more) than finding out how to trade manually. Remember - trading isn't for everyone.

This is definately an interesting discussion.

I have been checking out Caspian EA since the beginning of September and I am a little confused. ahouman - You say that 1% per month isn't bad? The Caspian owners have been advertising 200% per month since it started. Now all of the sudden its 1%? lol?

Secondly, an EA which takes profit after 1-5 pips is extremely exposed to market conditions, just look at FAPTurbo EURCHF pair. It performed extremely well for 8 months and now it is useless because the market has changed, it has a TP of 5 pips.

In terms of EAs there are definately some out there that work, but you have to do extensive analysis and searching which you might as well spend teaching yourself how to trade. I use two commercial EAs, but I also trade manually. Overall I make between 5-10% per month which I am more than happy with.

I use FAPT (USDCAD) and MegaDroid. These are only profitable if you use them with a low risk settings and constantly analyse their results to figure out the profitability trend. I also use an account with a very low fixed spread of 1 pip, but they do charge me commision. This makes me about 2-4% monthly and the rest come from manual trades.

To be honest if you are new to Forex you should just skip right past the EA phase because it takes just as much hard (if not more) than finding out how to trade manually. Remember - trading isn't for everyone.

Dear Sir

Do not be confused. that 1% is not my experiment that was other guy. the Caspian make around 73% untill today in October and simply you can download and used user and pass that is in the below and watch the result.

Download link of Platform:
http://www.metaquotes.net/files/tadawulfx/tfx4setup.exe

Account # : 999344495
Password: a1234567

Does anyone have a set file for Volatility Scalp that can deliver anything similar to the account shown at TadawulFX?

I have been playing for days with ALL the CHF EAs presented on this thread as being the same thing, using the TadawulFX platform and cannot get near what that live account shows. That includes the Caspian EA variants posted here!

Ahouman, can you verify that the EA you have purchased is the same as that posted here as being the Caspian EA, and are you getting the same results as Account # : 999344495 that you are telling everyone to look at?