Bernie Mitchell or Steve Matrix?

sashen

Anyone attended the courses by Bernie Mitchell (www.feargreed.com) or Steve Matrix (www.day-traders.com)?

Aside from wondering what your experience was, I'm curious if anyone knows the relationship between these two guys since they teach the EXACT same material.

RUDEBOY said:
Why wonder about these two money makers? Make your own money!

Why didn't I think of that ;-)

I have a lot of reasons to wonder about Bernie and Steve (I don't know if they are, in fact, money makers).

So, for now, I'm just looking to hear some feedback from anyone who has taken their courses.

Well, I just registered for a weeks trial with Steve. Purely out of curiosity of their methods, let you know the outcome.
Meanwhile if you heard any more about them let us know.

sashen said:
Why didn't I think of that ;-)

I have a lot of reasons to wonder about Bernie and Steve (I don't know if they are, in fact, money makers).

So, for now, I'm just looking to hear some feedback from anyone who has taken their courses.

noddylong said:
Well, I just registered for a weeks trial with Steve. Purely out of curiosity of their methods, let you know the outcome.
Meanwhile if you heard any more about them let us know.

Looking forward to hearing what you discover. The latest email from Steve shows some pretty impressive FX results.

Oh, I heard that Steve and Bernie each point the finger at each other and yell... for whatever that's worth

I completed my 1 week trial with Steve Matrix.
Here are my observations;
Positives;
I found the service very honest, they post accurate results. Once stop hit by 1 pip and jumped back and eventually went in to profit zone. They published that the stop hit and they are out of trade.
Based on this I trust the trade results they posted are real.

On my first batch of orders there was a big loss, I think 500pips (recorded accurately in their report) or so but recovered it in 2 days and actually made 300pips profit. I found it impressive.
He closed August with +1505 pips and already made over 300pips today.

Negatives;
The link to their performance was not working and it took a long time to get that data. Still didn't get details of individual trades. At the time I was also told that max drawdown was 200 but had seen 500 in the trial. (When chatting Steve he mentioned 700 so I will assume that 200 was a mistake!)

Over all, of the 9 systems I tried, I found this one to be very good. Be aware though, he gets into multiple trades (up to 8) at the same time and you would need +$2500 to trade with MINI lots.

I read the previous mail above mine, it seems to be the same guy and that kind a explains why he is careful about recording his results now.....

if you want to chat me about my trials, let me know.