Belgravia intervest

I must say that I did purchase shares at what must be said was an absolute gift price, I sold them about 2 weeks ago for almost 3 times what I paid for them.

Where's the profit? Has it been paid back to your own bank account or can you only 'see' it on the broker's statements.

There's a massive difference between the two, one is very real, the other is likely to be false.

What are you saying? The broker will not pay the amount for the sold shares back to the seller, cannot pay the amount back or the share price (at the point of sale) was not correct?

A decent bank will have a trading facility whereby you can buy and sell shares on most markets even OTC stocks.. The bank will execute the transactions electronically within 15 mins, the funds are credited or debited straight away although on the confirmatiom slip it will state a 3 day settlement period. Pretty cool if I may so.

However, I don't no of any UK banks that let you do that.

A decent bank will have a trading facility whereby you can buy and sell shares on most markets even OTC stocks.. The bank will execute the transactions electronically within 15 mins, the funds are credited or debited straight away although on the confirmatiom slip it will state a 3 day settlement period. Pretty cool if I may so.

However, I don't no of any UK banks that let you do that.

I lost money with Global mining as did other people I know in Qatar M.E.
They also lost money with stock in a company called m1lux we get no answer to our emails or calls and one guy has lost his life savings.

M1lux did a runner from this and deleted their website, not before they changed their name to tagcapital (fronted by gary potter) and ripped off a few more ex pats before leaving qatar.

They also used to a company called saracen global to sell for them and they duped a lot of people too.

You may be the lucky one or a liar working for them, but believe me they are scammers and i dont know how they sleep at night.

I notice their is a m1malaysia operating now probably the same company as it is fronted by an ex consultant of m1lux.

Also they werent licensed and regulated to operate in Qatar so why would they illegally operate here if they were above board and why would they leave a trail of fake contact nos and addresse all over their numerous new websites.

Usually their addresses are regus hire offices btw.

Also why would they njot contact the incvestors to reassure them surely its not hard to keep a record of clients details and contact them, its been over a year now...

Tag capital ventures, m1lux, gb global mining, saracen global all one and the same and all unlicensed and with consultants who are not even qwualified in most cases, all illegal.
Gary potter, andy moore, don hutchison, tom nicholls etc bunch of conmen giving the industry a bad name

Also facts are facts there is a trail of people with missing money and nobody they can contact so please do not make these cos sound okay to possible new investors