Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerveza Virus Wave 3:

United States is still in Wave (1). Its all one wave with the Wave 1 of (3) up that is underway now :devilish:

Worldwide: Wave (1) up, same as USA :devilish:

Germany: UK: Canada wave (1) up, Wave (2) down close to completion., Wave (3) up has not yet started

Australia: Wave (3) up has already begin since June 12th, :devilish:

India: Wave (1) like the United States but with no subdivision, just one increasing slope climb

Israel: Wave (3) has begun May 25th. :devilish:

Thailand: Same as UK & Deutschland. Bloody Hell, my HOme is going to take it in the ass soon!!!! 😟

France: Leading indicator for Europe that Wave (3) has arrived :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Thailand: Same as UK & Deutschland. Bloody Hell, my HOme is going to take it in the ass soon!!!! 😟

Gotta warn the girls asap ................... this is bloody dangerous. Thailand govt. has declared NO VIRUS several days ago, thinking its all over and not suspecting anything about Wave 3. Gotta tell 'em: Just stay HOME, avoid all contact, cook at home, order Platinum Channel Package TV upgrade from Gold ................ good time to load up on English online classes and trade trade trade the stock market Set50 futures all day, Mon - Fri ........... will keep their minds occupied. All signals provided by me but after their analysis. The fact that they will have full time job trading will keep them out of trouble.

Jesus H Christ .................... the 14 hr time difference is now going to kick my ass if I have them do real-time trading on 5-min. ............... Fck me, gotta look into deeper solutions

Scariest sh*t to me is that if one does contract the virus and at best it remains dormant, it is still deadly in that respiratory indirect effect hammers organs at random into failure. Kidney, Spleen, whatnot can just take it boom.

I got my work cut out for me. Their government is in a daze and toooooooooooo complacent right now while the killer is putting his boots on and combing his long hair down as he gets ready to come ashore.

Gotta warn the girls asap ................... this is bloody dangerous. Thailand govt. has declared NO VIRUS several days ago, thinking its all over and not suspecting anything about Wave 3. Gotta tell 'em: Just stay HOME, avoid all contact, cook at home, order Platinum Channel Package TV upgrade from Gold ................ good time to load up on English online classes and trade trade trade the stock market Set50 futures all day, Mon - Fri ........... will keep their minds occupied. All signals provided by me but after their analysis. The fact that they will have full time job trading will keep them out of trouble.

Jesus H Christ .................... the 14 hr time difference is now going to kick my ass if I have them do real-time trading on 5-min. ............... Fck me, gotta look into deeper solutions
You need to brush up on your skills before you think about teaching others, here this might help.
Try page 308 "Buying options and futures contracts" I think you missed that bit first time round.

tfd.jpg

Hey guys ........................... in case you're wondering, I have the world's raw data on the Cerveza Virus

so can chart it. But the DATA is only reasonably reliable as it is only updated with what's in the here and now. So its not like financial Markets data. But it sure as heck is better than having zip. Like for example the Israel chart threw a total curveball at me, having not expected it to be so bad there.

The scariest is the UK, Germany and Thailand identical deeeeep Wave (2) retracement. This by definition implies a massively high powered WAVE (3). FRANCE has alrady informed Fibo by leading indicator charts that Wave (3) is underway for her, but early stages

During Wave (3) all world airports will shut down hard, hard, hard, there will just simply be no tolerance for flights and safe distancing and bs.

Monaco, my old playground is just about touching down on the x-axis to complete Wave (2). I expect this country to perish big time. Ditto for Der Schweiz. Both are riper than ripe for a rocket blast north of Wave (3)

Yikes!!

Its going to get mean.

BEAR market has a long long way to go ................ all the fat and pride has to be drained from the yahoos first ............. Deflation already underway but in early stages ................

glaring example extract

Airbnb hosts are desperately trying to rent out their over-priced tourist apartments or rooms to the same local residents they’ve been helping to price out of the market for the last few years. They’re not having much success. In most cases, the rents on offer are insanely high.

In one particularly egregious case, a six square-meter windowless bedroom was initially offered to rent for over €2,000. When there were no takers, the price was dropped to €1,300. Still no takers. It’s now being offered at €650, which is still insultingly high for what you get.

--------------------------------

Airbnb figures bigtime Fibo's evaluation of the Economy. When that room goes for 20 euros, the BEAR will be close to ending

BEAR market has a long long way to go ................ all the fat and pride has to be drained from the yahoos first ............. Deflation already underway but in early stages ................

glaring example extract

Airbnb hosts are desperately trying to rent out their over-priced tourist apartments or rooms to the same local residents they’ve been helping to price out of the market for the last few years. They’re not having much success. In most cases, the rents on offer are insanely high.

In one particularly egregious case, a six square-meter windowless bedroom was initially offered to rent for over €2,000. When there were no takers, the price was dropped to €1,300. Still no takers. It’s now being offered at €650, which is still insultingly high for what you get.

--------------------------------

Airbnb figures bigtime Fibo's evaluation of the Economy. When that room goes for 20 euros, the BEAR will be close to ending

Fibo must be a millennial because he thinks its ok to just steal someone else's intellectual property and pass it off as his 'research'.
Here is the link to the original news article that @fibo_trader stole from and the person that actually did the hard work.

Fibo thinks that highlighting someone elses text pressing ^c then ^v is 'work'.

Silly boy.

Donde estan mis amiguitos de Inglaterra? Durmiendo! Come siempre!!! Porque no entienden los básicos? No se! :):)

For Trader333 & Sharky ....................... T2W's Axiom #1 = Fundamentals is King & rules Price

Sharky's machine chants in unison ............... its always fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How deeply entrenched is this concept in T2W? Soooooo deeply that it starts from Sharky, then down to Trader333 and then down to every single mother's son at T2W. So deep is this concept entrenched at T2W that one could say it is part of the T2W community Constitution.

How deep is the root? It is so deep that one would have to dig for a century to gain access to the root of this concept - and then with about 500 cranes, pluck the pr*ck out, burn it and scorch it and kill the viruses therein once and for all. Then and only then can T2W rise above the ashes of

BASIC MISUNDERSTOOD CONCEPTS SO EGREGIOUS as to engender the fall of ROME like a HOuse of CARDS.

How long has such misunderstood concepts been going on and growing? Since 2001 and biblical times. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

see posts# 2048, 2049, 2050, 2051, 2052, 2053, 2055

Atilla said to Fibo:
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.
Fundamentals do.
Beware!

Priceless!!!!! :cool:

Donde estan mis amiguitos de Inglaterra? Durmiendo! Come siempre!!! Porque no entienden los básicos? No se! :):)

For Trader333 & Sharky ....................... T2W's Axiom #1 = Fundamentals is King & rules Price

Sharky's machine chants in unison ............... its always fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How deeply entrenched is this concept in T2W? Soooooo deeply that it starts from Sharky, then down to Trader333 and then down to every single mother's son at T2W. So deep is this concept entrenched at T2W that one could say it is part of the T2W community Constitution.

How deep is the root? It is so deep that one would have to dig for a century to gain access to the root of this concept - and then with about 500 cranes, pluck the pr*ck out, burn it and scorch it and kill the viruses therein once and for all. Then and only then can T2W rise above the ashes of

BASIC MISUNDERSTOOD CONCEPTS SO EGREGIOUS as to engender the fall of ROME like a HOuse of CARDS.

How long has such misunderstood concepts been going on and growing? Since 2001 and biblical times. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

see posts# 2048, 2049, 2050, 2051, 2052, 2053, 2055

Atilla said to Fibo:
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.
Fundamentals do.
Beware!

Priceless!!!!! :cool:

Read quote first, must read quote first for strong context ...................

then open eyes, nose, ears and especially your bum and gaze upon the vast vast vat array of wrecked fundamentals so totally destroyed (and don't miss posts # 2048 to 2053 & ep. 2055) ................. Fundamental sooooooo raped, buggered, buggered so bad all the way up to the transverse colon ............. but PRICE is rocketing higher

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It gets worse. It gets wore for T2W because if Fibo did not bring this up now, the concept and misunderstood would go on automatically for the next quadrillion T2W years, i.e. it would go totally uninspected and unexamined even in the face of sooooo much staggering contrary evidence.

That's how shabby T2W is. That is the main reason why DEATH count is so high here.

The Law of the Physical Universe is::

under poor/terrible/incompetent work or doingness exists always at the base the root that bellows, "misunderstood concept"

From post #2055 ................... see date of chart and note that the greatest PRICE rally EVER in the history of Earth began March 23rd. Now look at chart below. Then watch Big Joe go on top of the entire T2W dumbphucks about fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamental ........... and put 'em in a chokehold. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where does Sharky find these dinosaurs? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1595031484589.png

Re: posts #4469, 4470, 4471 ....................

there is no, nada, zero, zilch conflict in Price action. Price is the King. When 5 wave up in Price are complete, the fundamentals start cracking in earnest even though the cracking began as early as Wave 4 of the bull market in terms of cracks and fissures in the concrete but no buildings were falling down yet. But after 5 waves are complete, all HELL starts to break loose.

The rally from the March 23rd lows, yeah baby the stellar all time greatest rally is zero mystery as it is doing its intended job no surprise, to draw the optimism so high again as to recreate the original bull market (Feb 12th) top and perhaps even exceed it in terms of optimism and drawing the pricks back in ................ as the OPTIONS volume clearly shows as a done done done. The sone so bitches are even more IN thatn they were before the crash that started Feb 12.

Wave 2 has done a stellar job.

Fundamental will continue to crack in earnest in WAVE 3 down of Price

How these sons of thick dense b*tches ruled 25% of Earth is beyond me. Earth is truly f***ed if this is the creme de la creme.

:cool::cool::);):ROFLMAO::devilish:

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do! Father, I would never have suspected, had I not been sent here by you for education, that there truly is NO bottom to Ignorance and Pride in Ignorance and the arming of the misunderstood concepts gun.

Father, thank you for giving me especially the few friends who have nothing to do with financial markets ............... so my irritation is kept at bay

Thanks for the girl, with whom I never have to discuss this sh*t.

Father, in your widom you even provided me with the correct Medicine - in advance of the onslaught of the disease of contagion of aberration

How rampant is it at T2W?

Trader333 was asked and then he answered ..................
How much can you rely on technical analysis alone?
At best around 50% in my view.

Paul

Homework for the dumbphucks at T2W: see what Commandant of Central Command, Trader333 thinks about Fundamentals.

go to T2W search engine and type in "Fundamentals" and then type in the member name .............. then read and you wll know exactly how big a loser or big a winner or a dumbphuck the fella is.

Enjoy! Evaluate any Trader in under 10 minutes. How valuable? Supreme!!!! How so? Timing factor. Where the fck is it?

Not an attack, just the way it is. Ignorance starts at the TOP, at the driver of the ship and the Police Department. Then follows the crimes against Black Lives Matter and Americans :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:The truth in the game of TRADING is not only elusive, its E V A N E S C E N T

Nobody wants to meet me in London to go over actual real trading records so I will find different avenues to pull down the knickers and examine the caves. I've always liked a good bush.

:)

Example that can be applied across the board at T2W: new_trader, postman, dentalfloss, malaguti, tomorton, barjon, Rufus_Leakey .......... et al were all slaughtered by the Dow JOnes Top of Feb 12th. They are all dead. The ghosts will not leave. Therefore All are on Demo. that's why none will meet up with me in London LIVE

As the Dow JOnes was going up, up, up in the greatest bull run in HISTORY, everybody at T2W was unanimous in the continued bull run - some even said, for at least another 1.5 years with no significant correction of problems.

The the Dow Jones top of February 12th came. Still nobody gave a flying f**k, everythng seemed totally normal operation. The Fundamentals were singing and dancing and galloping and rolling on the floor with delight .................

but PRICE turned and delivered the greatest shock in History that took down 180 c**tries in a mere 4 weeks. Then, when at March 23rd, the world was going in unison, "we are all going to die, its WW3, bla bla" Price turned around and delivered the stunner of stunners rally concommitant and coterminous with crashing and severely eroding fundamentals

I rest my case

Father, forgive 'em for they know not what they do. I see now what you meant when you said part of my education is to observe how people can revel in ignorance and at the same time demonstrate nonpareil pride

I will finish reading Trader333's comments on the 2 pages of fundamentals mention so I get the entire view soon.

Go to thread below and read first line of post #427 to confirm how this trader was cott red-handed. He did not see the greates top of the universe coming and stayed LONG. Nobody can survive a drop of this magnitude. Warren lot 28 billion, George soros 18 billion and so on ...................... Some dumbphuck from T2W has billions? This fella cannot show up for a LIVE show and tell - he would be humiliated, so they hide behind fictitious names and blast superheated steam out the ass. Never held accountable.

But Fibo puts 'em all in a chokehold and gets them to say ................................. MATAY

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/es-trading.93396/

The market has a dip and all the bears come out of the woodwork! The tape is telling me that this is just another correction in a market that is in the process of topping out, and I only ‘listen’ to what the tape tells me, everyone and everything else is irrelevant.

Hey guys ......................... the banking tsunami will begin in ChinkLand and overwhelm the entire world with TERROR that will then fuel massive worldwide bank runs.

Be ready. Be prepared.

China is a ripe tomato with 13 trillion bucks of depositors' cash residing in a House of Cards that is ready to blow sky high.

Small bank runs have already gotten underway and squashed fast by the cops .............

But for how long?

Cerveza Virus Wave 3 is en route in Europe and rest of the world. But remember that when you have 5 klick tsunami the vapors arrive days before the actual wave :)

Yeah BEAR, nice try trying to fool and dodge Fibo. While everyone is focussed on the USA the one that flies under the radar is the world's 2nd largest economy with masssssssssssssive wealth of DEPOSITORS

When the bank runs hit, Trader333 will hide in the nearest monastery.

House of Cards to crumble soon.

As stated already, Wave 3 is on its way as Wave 2 completes and hands over the baton.

bank run fever growing in ChinkLand ................ Shadow Banking sector red red red

Is Wave 3 worldwide entering from this angle?

Possible

Fasten seatbelts

Status
Not open for further replies.