Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got you now, so everyone is following the herd except when you are, and then its advisable. Yes you got it, not a chance of me showing up.
My old man was paranoid schizophrenic. You have the exact same traits. I say this not in a derogatory manner, regardless of how it will be received (main trait)
And yes I know, chicken, my dads bigger than your dad, herd mentality (secondary traits)
Good luck with the gold trade. Let me know when you come out, I'll double up 😉

CLEAR to ALL viewers now that the feud will never end because it just never will. But what will end it for sure?

TRADING RECORD for all to see LIVE. You can pick me up at the airport for a drink before we get to T2W. :)

I've got you now, so everyone is following the herd except when you are, and then its advisable. Yes you got it, not a chance of me showing up.
My old man was paranoid schizophrenic. You have the exact same traits. I say this not in a derogatory manner, regardless of how it will be received (main trait)
And yes I know, chicken, my dads bigger than your dad, herd mentality (secondary traits)
Good luck with the gold trade. Let me know when you come out, I'll double up 😉

Mala,

look at my expense to come to London. My flight + flight expense for 6 girls + at least 10 other seasoned investor friends. I asked them to come, so I will not let them pay for the flight and other stuff. they will not let me pay for theirs that's just the way they are but they know my heart and generosity and that I pay handsomely for favors. all will of course bring their records and account live access to the meetup. Its huge Malagutti. 12 hours flying time for us but for you its just a few mintues drive. Come on Man, where's your fighting spirit? Have Brits just become pussies after centuries of killing africans and Indians willy-nilly, now they can't even take on just ONE YANK face to face and dig this - to fight for the TRUTH?

Come Malagutti, come play with the 12-yr old fibo. You're in for a thrashing like you've never seen ever before - all in the trading arena which I thought is where we play as big boys?

Come Mala, come, come play with fibo.

Dying with anticipation :)

You are incredibly generous Fibo, paying for a dozen people to come over to the uk for a pissing contest where nobody is going to turn up
I can only imagine you will all have a great time. Let me know where you're going to be and when.
I'll not be bringing any statements. Personally I'd see it as an opportunity just to have a beer. Far more enjoyable

You are incredibly generous Fibo, paying for a dozen people to come over to the uk for a pissing contest where nobody is going to turn up
I can only imagine you will all have a great time. Let me know where you're going to be and when.
I'll not be bringing any statements. Personally I'd see it as an opportunity just to have a beer. Far more enjoyable

Then you are a p*ssy, a poser, a pretender, a losing trader - exactly as I stated from day #1 when we met and I read your posts and took you to task on your trading system.

You think the newbie readers here are stupid? THEY are not only tired and exhausted but also ex-hausticated from all the lies and shenanigans and coverups that go on at forums when they come in to learn something. They know YOU are hiding something. They know by now its your trading record you are ashamed of becuase it will undeniably tell you are a loser.

I am a generous fellow, no doubt. I love pissing contests especially one of this magnitude. Can you imagine how huge this pissing contest is? Decades and decades and decades of trading shenanigans and lies that do NOT match up with the findings that 95%+ tradrs LOSE and lose consistently. And here today, Fibo has a chance to spill the beans for the world to see. Its never been done before, mala.

Fibo is a pioneer. Going up against the HERD is his forte despite the protection you and that other Vasectomy cat have from Big Daddy.

You will have a lot more than beer. You will have my respect. Be a MAN, bring your records. If you don't you are just a p*ssy and will be treated as such by me from here on out.

Be the first to offer your records.

Love

Fibo

A trader should love his work and his accomplishments and be ready to show them off. I am such a trader. I toiled and put in the work and made a fckin good living. Pride? You don't got a clue. Show off? Yeah baby. When a company such as Microsoft honors Fibo with a direct hit, Fibo gots to tell and show. That hit feeds the savings of soooo many people for sooooo many years its staggering. Fibo just gives and gives and does so willingly.

At age 8 Fibo was given allowances by Ma and Pa not for regular jobs at home but for going beyond the call of creativity and foresight and benefit to others. Ma and Pa would put $300 in my account every month, not because i did the dishes, cooked, cleaned, did the gardening, dispensed with the liability of gardeners and butlers, but becasue when they came home tired from work, I had dinner ready and served them both and then later when they watched TV I massaged their feet and carried both to bed as they dozed off. In the morning their wink and smile at each other was more than payment for me. I did not require the money although it felt good to have it. When they kissed each other before going off to work, Fibo knew he'd done a good job.

When Pa realized he had a daring speculative analytical risk taker for a son, a very daring one, he asked me once which hossy would I bet on at the races. I told him. He put a big sum on it and won.

You don't know sh*t, Mala

Plenty reading here! 10 hour drive on french motorways on bank holiday weekend - rather a similar feeling of running a tight loss. Getting busted in the yazoo and then the trade going in your favour.

Here now, 2 weeks of technical analysis with wine and cheese.

Fibo, if no other cat shows, worry not! I shall come along for the day and share thoughts and ideas and vice versa.

Maybe slap up a new forum post with the meet up in title? People can also reference the historical posts in this thread and see that is isn’t all hocus pocus. Plus what do people have to lose, a trainfare?

A trader should love his work and his accomplishments and be ready to show them off. I am such a trader. I toiled and put in the work and made a fckin good living. Pride? You don't got a clue. Show off? Yeah baby. When a company such as Microsoft honors Fibo with a direct hit, Fibo gots to tell and show. That hit feeds the savings of soooo many people for sooooo many years its staggering. Fibo just gives and gives and does so willingly.

At age 8 Fibo was given allowances by Ma and Pa not for regular jobs at home but for going beyond the call of creativity and foresight and benefit to others. Ma and Pa would put $300 in my account every month, not because i did the dishes, cooked, cleaned, did the gardening, dispensed with the liability of gardeners and butlers, but becasue when they came home tired from work, I had dinner ready and served them both and then later when they watched TV I massaged their feet and carried both to bed as they dozed off. In the morning their wink and smile at each other was more than payment for me. I did not require the money although it felt good to have it. When they kissed each other before going off to work, Fibo knew he'd done a good job.

When Pa realized he had a daring speculative analytical risk taker for a son, a very daring one, he asked me once which hossy would I bet on at the races. I told him. He put a big sum on it and won.

You don't know sh*t, Mala

What makes you such a bell end?

I would have to say its the chokehold with pressure on the Occipital Lobes that supercedes the bellend in that it can bring down any/all p*ssy-dinosaurs at Poser Central in under 3 seconds flat. The bellend can then enter with aplomb. The problem is that this latest shockingly even lower level of than Trading 101 discovery of Dinosaur Central is so staggering that it will be extremely difficult to maintain my posture of come-only-once-but -make-it-count - even the Media has not gotten a slightest whiff of the stellar antediluvian goods lower than low plateaus of "novice" here. The discovery is in its infancy. If allowed to stay as a guest, I will spring it wide open. There are at least 4 levels of Phd. to be had at this site.

:whistle:

Could not go today, terrible shame to miss a single day. Its a tradition.

You see, THEY write from all over So. CAL of their engines, the fortifications, the modifications, the embellishments and whatnot. The members and newbies to the sport read it it with pleasure. Now it could end there, right there and be all just heighty-flighty talk with no proof like it is with the whole TRADING SCENE at dinosaur Central. But NO, these boys will bring proof on SUNDAY, every damn Sunday as we race on the Angeles Crest Highway - for real - then we stop for breakfast and examine each others' ENGINE/Chassis/whatnot modifications and methodologies - clear as daylight for all to see.

Never any doubts about who the winner is and the levels of winners all the way down to beginners. Never any doubt.

# of Posers = Zero.

# Lovers of the game = exponential growth starting at about 25 a few ago.

Dig this! Fibo would fly 12 hours to the 3rd world capital, London to meet a poser/loser/uptight/tight-ass/no humor/boring to the nth cat to have a beer? AND would pay the airfare for many many others including 6 dame/traders with records of trading prowess?

YES YES YES

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

posted by new_trader in his journal today

I cannot post in there due to lack of priveleges, hahahahahaha

This post from deadbroke fibo_trader is getting locked in my MONKEY CAGE for all to see. Nobody goes against new_trader and thinks they can escape accountability.

To be released from my MONKEY CAGE:

Gold price MUST fall to USD700 over the next several months. Since 'several' is not exact, I will give deadbroke fibo_trader until the end of 2019 for the fall to USD700. If gold never falls to USD700 by the end of 2019 then the above post from deadbroke fibo_trader will stay in my MONKEY CAGE, where it belongs!

several (determiner)

Consisting of a number more than two but not very many; diverse.

GC @ 1536.9
ES @ 2851.50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted by new_trader in his journal today

I cannot post in there due to lack of priveleges, hahahahahaha

This post from deadbroke fibo_trader is getting locked in my MONKEY CAGE for all to see. Nobody goes against new_trader and thinks they can escape accountability.

To be released from my MONKEY CAGE:

Gold price MUST fall to USD700 over the next several months. Since 'several' is not exact, I will give deadbroke fibo_trader until the end of 2019 for the fall to USD700. If gold never falls to USD700 by the end of 2019 then the above post from deadbroke fibo_trader will stay in my MONKEY CAGE, where it belongs!

several (determiner)

Consisting of a number more than two but not very many; diverse.

GC @ 1536.9
ES @ 2851.50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see new_trader's mention of accountability? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Glad he brought it up. Its totally acceptable in a numbered (entry/exit/TP) CALL/TRADE to Fibo to use the Date/Time stamp of a Forum. Absolutely A-OK. The other route of course is a live confirmation in London of trading records. this latter is the only acceptable route for the likes of the elders at T2L becasue there are no entries/exits, its all vague with sh*t like, "I'm Long since October last year.

Now we play :):):)

RE: posts #792, 793

now we go to town on the word SEVERAL that seems to be bothering new_trader. He is referring to my comment/CALL that Gold will go to $700 in several months. Then she says that since "several" is not exact, she will give Fibo till December 2019 for this CALL to be played out or not. If the CAll fails, she will leave the CALL in the Monkey Cage. :) :) :)

So I will add this: If the CALL is correct, she will have no objections if I ravish her LIVE - in the Monkey Cage and video it? DEAL? :whistle::whistle:

So in next post I will give her the CALL timeframe .................... stay tuned

Plenty reading here! 10 hour drive on french motorways on bank holiday weekend - rather a similar feeling of running a tight loss. Getting busted in the yazoo and then the trade going in your favour.

Here now, 2 weeks of technical analysis with wine and cheese.

Fibo, if no other cat shows, worry not! I shall come along for the day and share thoughts and ideas and vice versa.

Maybe slap up a new forum post with the meet up in title? People can also reference the historical posts in this thread and see that is isn’t all hocus pocus. Plus what do people have to lose, a trainfare?

Lucky fellow, did you get to have croissant and Espresso at Place St. Michel? (my all time fav place in the universe)

For sure sharing of thoughts and ideas - its a given. But I DO want to put my finger in the every T2L Elder's bum. :) No poser gets past Fibo without walking bow-legged. Heck the 20k airfare is well worth it for such an educational experience as exposing shenanigans that have been ongoing for decades and that nobody could ever figure out - until fibo showed up - and got expelled and still gets expelled FOR :)

Deeg eet Mah, let's have some Rum & coke, hahahaha

:) :whistle::whistle:

Having kahunas of brass pays off big as it always does except that time when it came shy of not doing so with the SPY trade. Yippie kai yeh, amigos, Fibo in Paradise for not letting the Commercial Hedgers mess with his mind even though they are a powerful lot of sharp cats.

Just trail the STOP, baby, trail trail, trail and let it run run run run.

Deeg eet Mah, let's have some Rum & coke, hahahaha

RAISED CATASTROPHIC STOP ON GOLD to $1,487.1 from $1,380 = an extra $107 in profits locked in, baby :whistle::whistle:

Having kahunas of brass pays off big as it always does except that time when it came shy of not doing so with the SPY trade. Yippie kai yeh, amigos, Fibo in Paradise for not letting the Commercial Hedgers mess with his mind even though they are a powerful lot of sharp cats.

Just trail the STOP, baby, trail trail, trail and let it run run run run.

For clownshoes, new_trader ........................ see my trailing STOP sooooo clearly mentioned? $1,487.1

Staggering the level of duffers this site houses. :)

OK, on to pin pointing SEVERAL month target to get to GOLD = $700

Wave A down from Sept. 2011 TOP = 4 years

Wave B up from December 2015 low = 4 years (shy by 4 months thus far)

So what can we deduce for Wave C down? Thoughting this right fckin now in real time .... give me a few seconds ........ :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Estimate for Gold's Wave C down is 30 months from the moment the current rally Wave B up - ends. As per my LONG ongoing gold trade, Wave B up is still in progress. My trailing STOP keeps me in until some weird sign shows up which tells me to get out instantly - but thus far there is no sign so I stay in.

So from the moment Wave B tops, it will be 30 months to get to Gold = $700

Making the CALL even before Wave B tops is troublesome but I will do it anyway to give perspective ....................

so I'd say Gold will reach $700 by March 31st, 2022

Additional notes on Gold target of $700 .......................

the tendency of a Wave A is to get into the vicinity of the previous 4th wave of lesser degree - which in this case is the area 1033.9 - 681, namely the whole segment of the 2008 CRASH. Wave A will tend to end anywhere in this region. Very often Wave A will go alll the way to soooo close to the end of the region (681 here) its uncanny. Now note that the December 2015 low almost got into the top zone of the 2008 crash

61.8% retracement of the entire move from 2001 low to 2011 top = $890
78.6% retracement of the entire move from 2001 low to 2011 top = $ 610

Therefore the end will be somewhere in between 610 - 890.

I have chosen $700

Status
Not open for further replies.