Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read quote for my interaction at ET with my favorite poster of all time, he has no 2nd place contender. His stage name s padutrader. He is from rural India. God has instructed me to take this Man to the top of the trading world. No money involved.

He is from Hyderabad, India with a small family and has been having a rough time trading. I will reverse that for him. He will then for the rest of his life receive Long/Short signals on Euro/Usd on daily/4H/1H timeframes. As a very special favor to him for the genuine "love you" I will take him to 500k USD profits on the 5-min timeframe. By then he will be a pro.

"He is from Hyderabad, India with a small family and has been having a rough time trading. I will reverse that for him. He will then for the rest of his life receive Long/Short signals on Euro/Usd on daily/4H/1H timeframes. As a very special favor to him for the genuine "love you" I will take him to 500k USD profits on the 5-min timeframe. By then he will be a pro."

If you really wanted to help this man you could have done it 2 years ago when you posted the exact same thing on a different trading site.
2 extra years of being poor and thinking you were going to help him. Giving someone false hope is a vile thing to do. Your God will judge you and find you not worthy!

Sunday morning, 7:30 AM Pacific time ..................... London time 3:30 PM Sunday August 9/2020

6 members online but stated # is 8

--------------------------------------------

The T2W BEAR continues unabated. That the number jumps from 6 to 8 is 33% margin of error????? Either way, disastrous.

Now UK might just be an island the size of Louisiana but she once controlled 25% of the world. Now on a Sunday afternoon there are only 6 members visiting?

Deflationary! BEAR is in control, no question about it.
:):):)

Somebody gots to be alive to tell how the dramatic changes at T2W alerted about the BEAR from way back when in the same way as Enron's Price chart alerted the perspicacious investor of stuff going to hit the fan ......................

The new replacement song for T2W is now called, "Now you don't call me anymore"

The FED is sending money again. Jesus H Christ ....... Its as if the FEDS can't count!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

The 40 million American laid off workers applying for unemployment insurance spent a rough 2 weeks in terror and agony as they prayed and prayed for the deadlocked government to come up with a resolution so they would have their food/milk/beer money extended for August onwards ................... Donald bypassed the deadlocked chumps and hammered executive action

Their prayers were answered.

The gospel song that did t?

Fibo's BEAR delivers a stunning revelation in the middle of the night as to one nuance in particular ...................

Today, a much larger portion of the money people spend comes from the government’s “printing press” – not from working.

(Tell it like it is, don't be ashamed to let your conscience be our guide)

Sharky's 3-cyl engine, counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey & postman, bellowing the T2W mantra, "what BEAR market? You call this a BEAR market? This ain't no BEAR market, this is a new bull-market!" go up against Fibo

The meeting was arranged at a train station in the boonies ....................... Sharky didn't show, instead he sent these 3 on horseback

Fibo: (asking CV) Sharky?

CV: (shaking his head) No. Sharky sent us

Fibo: Did you bring a horse for me?

CV: (laffffing) No. Looks like we're shy one horse

Fibo: (shaking his head no with a serious face) NO. You brought two too many

Instead of a gunfight it was settled with LOGIC & FACTS hidden deep under the rosy picture that had all of T2W fooled soooo badly ...................... see below

45 million people have been furloughed in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, and Spain, but the “unemployment” rate barely budged because furloughs don’t count. Creating government-subsidized zombie companies & zombie jobs?

Fibo's BEAR delivers a stunning revelation in the middle of the night as to one nuance in particular ...................

Today, a much larger portion of the money people spend comes from the government’s “printing press” – not from working.

(Tell it like it is, don't be ashamed to let your conscience be our guide)

You were an idiot in 2018 and you're still an idiot, the worst kind, the one who learned nothing from his mistakes. A fool who is condemned to make the same mistakes over and over again.
The US is working out a deal that will last into September, no not 2020 but September 2021 - Free money for over a year - bear market my arse you moron.

Sharky's 3-cyl engine, counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey & postman, bellowing the T2W mantra, "what BEAR market? You call this a BEAR market? This ain't no BEAR market, this is a new bull-market!" go up against Fibo

The meeting was arranged at a train station in the boonies ....................... Sharky didn't show, instead he sent these 3 on horseback

Fibo: (asking CV) Sharky?

CV: (shaking his head) No. Sharky sent us

Fibo: Did you bring a horse for me?

CV: (laffffing) No. Looks like we're shy one horse

Fibo: (shaking his head no with a serious face) NO. You brought two too many

Instead of a gunfight it was settled with LOGIC & FACTS hidden deep under the rosy picture that had all of T2W fooled soooo badly ...................... see below

45 million people have been furloughed in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, and Spain, but the “unemployment” rate barely budged because furloughs don’t count. Creating government-subsidized zombie companies & zombie jobs?

see quote first .................... then ......................

Virus crisis produced almost NO change in the Unemployment Rate for UK, EU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who the fck are they kiddin? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1596987634667.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bite the Bullet or Extend & Pretend? Unemployment in Europe
by Nick Corbishley • Aug 8, 2020 •

Sunday 7:00 PM, Aug 09/2020 ......................... 12 real members 3 unseen but dig this 40% online are newbies. Like baby elephants with no senior males to guide them.

D I S A S T E R in the making

One of T2W's own core members mentioned the decline in T2W in October 2019. This means its quite likely he spotted it a year or more earlier. Knowing Brits they are super slow to act - they need broad uniform agreement to do anything. On their own on a one to one basis they will not budge. Individuality has been extinct n UK for quite some time now. T2W is one of UK's states.

Therefore for a fella like Trendie to come out and make a statement like this = deadly serious

A traitor? Could be but to thwart the attention it was diverted to Fibo as the cause .............. but fibo only came here in May 2019 and spent a decent % of the time banned. Effective time could be just 6 months

Heard sooooo many members state they love T2W, its their HOME!!!!

Circular motion with the right hand! They are dong nothing about the sinking ship. Not a single one would pay a f***in dollar per month to save this HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up, clowns!!!! :rolleyes:

Demise of T2W takes on more accuracy ................... with this .................. from July 4, 2018. Therefore let's just extrapolate that because trendie is sloooooow to voice his concerns ................ to July 2016

see posts #5, 21, 22 .................... ensed it back then and now proven right. Its a friggin T2W BEAR. No captain, no course, no direction right or wrong, just NO direction, jut wandering aimlessly like a homeless person.

T2W might not last till December 31st, 2020 at the current rate its going if WAVE 3 hits now (THEY call this wave the 2nd wave in Medical circles - close enough and it really don't mean a goddamn to Fibo that the jargon is not in line)

Wave 3 takes on an acceleration factor that is jaded, graded, juiced, so therefore there are jerks in the Centrifugal force. On any one particular revolution, T2W can be thrown out of orbit, never to return as it begins orbiting a different system as per definition of orbiting

T2W has super high DEBT in the form of Ignorance. Debt is a downright killer in a Deflation

The message is clear ................. THE THRILL HAS GONE

Hey guys ................................. get ready for the next Big Wave down in the Dow Jones, SPX, Nazzy ................. this is THE big one ......................... the first drop from Feb 12 (or 19th) is Wave 1. What's coming now is Wave 3 .................. saddle up, boys ................... its going to be huge

Wave 2 up is the recovery wave from the March 23rd low and still ongoing. Does it look like its slowing down? Yes. Could turn at any time. It has gone beyond my expectations.

Be prepared to go Short on instantaneous entries - once the move gets underway it will be so fast that there will be no time to muck around. Boom, short short short and add to overall SHORT is the recommendation. The idea is to get the whole shabang of Shroties in at the nearest to Top tick as possible. This way you're on Market Money all the way. Just one STOP guarantees you will not lose any money - once that is accomplished. Then comes only management of profits and your balls to not pull a T2W and take McDonald's chump change as winnings in an avalanche of Gold. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

June 3rd Fibo says "How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market" Sell dollars.
REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

US Dollar's favorite prey = biggest b*tch ....................... has just arrived at the 61.8% level in a splendid rally the same as Dow Jones since March 23rd.

VWO = Emerging Markets best ETF. Will it be renamed, "Submerging Markets ETF?"

View attachment 281085

@fibo_trader[/USER] is lying to himself he wants the dollar to be higher but it isnt.

Source: Bloomberg
This is the biggest 14-day drop in the dollar since Oct 2011 as the EUR explodes higher for the 8th straight day (on higher than expected ECB QE...?) This is the longest streak of gains for euro since 2011

Fogive him father he is but an imbecile.

Hey guys .......................... rally from March 23rd figured out now :):) One more TOP yet to come.

Dow, SPX, NAS in wave 4. EURUSD should also deliver a wave 4. What does it mean? Layman's terms? One more Top yet to come across the board. At this higher TOP will look to enter SHORT for the entire BEAR market duration which could be 2+ years,

So I am even canceling the EURUSD pending short. So totally FLAT now.

Not trading now, no nothing, no short-term positions, no nothing. Its all about waiting pay-shuntly for one more top for the SHORT of the Millenium!! :):):)

Slam Dunk!! :):):) Prescience! :ROFLMAO: We got the suspected higher Top so therefore I am glad I canceled all shorties. Done!!

Now we start the draw (duel) anew as in here where young Fibo tells Pops Fibo, "very careless of you, old man (referring to pages 1-6 of thread)"

3:20 Now we start

Friday 5th June @fibo_trader explains wave 2 is complete

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

:):):)

@fibo_trader reminds us wave 2 IS complete

Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete
Hey guys ................................. get ready for the next Big Wave down in the Dow Jones, SPX, Nazzy ................. this is THE big one ......................... the first drop from Feb 12 (or 19th) is Wave 1. What's coming now is Wave 3 .................. saddle up, boys ................... its going to be huge

Wave 2 up is the recovery wave from the March 23rd low and still ongoing. Does it look like its slowing down? Yes. Could turn at any time. It has gone beyond my expectations.

Be prepared to go Short on instantaneous entries - once the move gets underway it will be so fast that there will be no time to muck around. Boom, short short short and add to overall SHORT is the recommendation. The idea is to get the whole shabang of Shroties in at the nearest to Top tick as possible. This way you're on Market Money all the way. Just one STOP guarantees you will not lose any money - once that is accomplished. Then comes only management of profits and your balls to not pull a T2W and take McDonald's chump change as winnings in an avalanche of Gold. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2 MONTHS later @fibo_trader is saying wave 3 is nearly beginning.

LMFAO

@fibo_trader knows NOTHING about Fibonacci waves!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As stated in post #4682, both these pending shorts are also canceled. Not even short-term trading the Euro. No nothing, no nada, zippedy-do-dah :):):cool: Days off galore! Holidays! FLAT!!!

It appears I will be going back to work now on vigilant watch for shorts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It appears I will be going back to work now on vigilant watch for shorts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@fibo_trader NO trades for 2 months NO money made while everyone else on T2W is making bank BUYING stonks. Fibo is waiting waiting waiting for the perfect moment to sell something, anything TO MAKE A small profit, but only succeeds in losing $45,000 in one trade and not admitting how much he lost in the other!
What a useless piece of shit he is!
Yes @fibo_trader will be going back to work ... at McDonalds where he is flipping burgers.

Refresher course for the residents/members at Heartbreak Hotel aka Hotel California:

The job of Wave 2 up from March 23rd lows is to draw in = pull in by hook or by crook as many deadbeat bodies as possible to jump on the bandwagon LONG as they loudly cheer the danger as having passed and that clear skies are now back again and that the long-term partying will continue unabated for years

They sing and cheer and dance in the streets. Once again as at the top of the original bull market of Feb 19, 2020, the throw all caution to the wind and proclaim their invincibility.

Then Wave 3 comes.

Forgive them Father for they know not what they are going up against and are too small in stature and especially small in that all are premature ejaculators of the nth kind ...................... regardless Father, nobody deserves to be slaughtered so wantonly as BEAR will surely do for HE even more than I despises the disgusting combo Ignorance+Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.