Basket Trading

This thread so far has been total rubbish.

Unless you are prepared to outline your system so that we can check the trades against the method, then you are wasting your time, our time and T2W bandwidth.

Why not post your trades here BEFORE you take them so that we can check trades against the system using the date-stamps here.

Otherwise, it is just total rubbish

Unless you are prepared to outline your system so that we can check the trades against the method, then you are wasting your time, our time and T2W bandwidth.

Why not post your trades here BEFORE you take them so that we can check trades against the system using the date-stamps here.

This is the trading journal section is it not? :confused:

A list of trades made AFTER the supposed trades were done is as useless as teats on a bull.

Save us all the bullsh1t and post your trades before they are made.

Please do not post on my thread. :( I am not making trade signals for others. I am just documenting my trades.

Well - I googled & am no wiser, apart from some references to The Terminator.

What is T101?

txfxtrader,
I think you should do as the lady says. shewolf tends to tear into someone who is getting ready to scam this site.

At the risk of being a jaded cynic, I also think your journal entries are B.S.
But prove me wrong by doing as shewolf asks: Post your trades here BEFORE you take them so that we can check trades against the system using the date-stamps here.