Barca vs Man Utd- Champions League 2009

"Whatever happens...Football will be the winner" Baahhhh! just thought I would get thzat crap statement out of the way!

Anyway, Messi=Bullish - Ronaldo=Primadona

Lionel Andres "La Pulga" or "La Messiah" or "Messidona" Messi is one ugly guy, but what pure poetry to watch him play, no one gets near him, including the wrongly voted world's player of the year Cristiano "The Sultan of the Stepover" (Sadly his only move game in, game out....zzzzzz) Ronaldo!

VIVA MESSI; VIVA BARCELONA! VIVA MESSI; VIVA ARGENTINA!!

Barça 4 - 2 Man U.

"Whatever happens...Football will be the winner" Baahhhh! just thought I would get thzat crap statement out of the way!

Anyway, Messi=Bullish - Ronaldo=Primadona

Lionel Andres "La Pulga" or "La Messiah" or "Messidona" Messi is one ugly guy, but what pure poetry to watch him play, no one gets near him, including the wrongly voted world's player of the year Cristiano "The Sultan of the Stepover" (Sadly his only move game in, game out....zzzzzz) Ronaldo!

VIVA MESSI; VIVA BARCELONA! VIVA MESSI; VIVA ARGENTINA!!

Barça 4 - 2 Man U.

Barca technical secretary Txiki Begiristain: "It's a unique opportunity in the club's history and the team have to be aware of it and enjoy it. As for Messi, he's better than Ronaldo. I hope he gets het up - if he is annoyed by something he is very dangerous. And I believe he is annoyed by the comparisons they are making. It annoys him."

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm a lifelong gooner, and as much as it breaks my heart to see Man U of all teams in the final, I wish them well and hope the trophy comes over to blighty. Ronaldo v Messi.... hopefully we'll have the answer tonight. Beers are a chilling, hehe

Well, no one has mentioned Eto, who has got the first goal of the match. In my opinion, he is on a par with Messi. His trouble is that he has a big mouth and caused a lot of embarassment before he got toned down a bit.

that was total gash from utd didnt even looked like they cared! funny when ronaldo shoulder barged that little prick, and scholes scissor tackle lol

In all honesty I don't know d!ck about football - but what seemed baltantly obvious to me is that Man U were playing the scoreboard and not the game - identical to "trading your PnL". If Man U played the first 9 mins 10 times, they would have won. But they conceded a soft goal and shat themselves.

Game Over.

I couldn`t care less, none of them should be in the final
sport is corrupted

Totally outclassed Man Utd deserved to lose. Barca played their rythym after the early goal.

Man Utd Panicked and Barca Dominated

Football won :D

Me too.
Im also a massive Thierry Henry fan. I think he is truly gifted, although has probably dropped off a little since his arsenal days (and this is coming from a man U fan!),

Ronaldo v messi?......Messi.

Man-u v's Barcelona?......Man U.....I bet you a rep point.

Lol thanks for the rep point glad to see you didn't back out. (y)

Henri has been outshone by brighter stars in Barcelona. I, too, am an Arsenal supporter
from childhood days. I can remember the pride when Barça got him.

Henri has been outshone by brighter stars in Barcelona. I, too, am an Arsenal supporter
from childhood days. I can remember the pride when Barça got him.

Lol He was a real player when wenger trained him up at arsenal...

He lost a bit of his touch after the move. But he has got it back. The only reason you do not hear as much about him is because he plays with the likes Iniesta Xavi and Messi. Three Great Players.

Henry with Puyol now plays the experienced player for Barcelona and experience is something that I feel is lacking in the current Arsenal squad.

I believe that Guardiola is a future great manager. If anyone can get Henri back on form, he can, although Henri is no spring chicken, now.

Liverpool would have been a more worthy opponent, there is more fighting spirit in Stevie Gerrard's pinky than what all of Man U brought to Rome last night. I am a Boca supporter B4 you start to make fun of LFC. (and as such, glad mi pibe Argentino gano la copa!)