Banned for winning too much?

Winning is a players desire and nobody has right to ban them if they are winning. Please do not get into those sites which doesnt tolerate their customer winnings. Use user-friendly trading platforms to trade the markets...

search for the best platforms....

And then the aliens said, "Take me to your head dealer" :LOL:

i am sure this has been posted many times that the spread betters manipulate there mkts.and refuse trades also re quote, if a client starts winning to often.
if the client makes money they lose..(not like).
the only Spreadbetter i have come across is Futuresbetting.com that want the client to make money, as they have fixed spreads.

the only Spreadbetter i have come across is Futuresbetting.com that want the client to make money, as they have fixed spreads.

aren't u futuresbetting ?! , i think u have huge commissions compared to DA brokers , y not to trade Direct Acess instead ?

i am sure this has been posted many times that the spread betters manipulate there mkts.and refuse trades also re quote, if a client starts winning to often.
if the client makes money they lose..(not like).

Bit bizarre, this! Isn't Futuresbetting part of London Capital Group, aka Capital Spreads? Are you saying they manipulate their prices?

Reactions: tar
they all suck. Yes you can make money with any of them. But some are appalling and im building my account so i can use FB and IB.

if you dont like the program change the channel.

they all suck. Yes you can make money with any of them. But some are appalling and im building my account so i can use FB and IB.

if you dont like the program change the channel.

Came late into this thread, but here is my info thus far :

Look at the underlying market, whether they are able to hedge the trades on the actual markets.

I made a fair chunk last year and not a murmur from them, used to do some arbitrage through IG markets churning some very big numbers .. again .. not a murmur from them.

My suspicion, is on some of thee binary daily options - which they are not hedging, but just making their own internal market out of.

If you were to clean them out on one of these, I wonder whether they would stop you trading that particular market.

Interesting thing though, is that there are alot of brokers offering this now.

Then again, that used to be the case with sports bookies - loads around and all of them used to shut people down within weeks (if not days) when they worked out a winning formula was being applied.

Same old argument focusing on spread betting without realising that the same brokers offering spread bets also do everything else in the market (CFDs, sport forex, non leveraged trasing, etc.)

Same old argument focusing on spread betting without realising that the same brokers offering spread bets also do everything else in the market (CFDs, sport forex, non leveraged trasing, etc.)

Mine is a slightly different question.

Make a distinction between those markets that SB companies can pass on - and those they can't.

If they can't pass on the trades, then they become like sports bookies .. and likely to close you down.

I have had accounts closed down when I used to news trade.

Mine is a slightly different question.

Make a distinction between those markets that SB companies can pass on - and those they can't.

If they can't pass on the trades, then they become like sports bookies .. and likely to close you down.

I have had accounts closed down when I used to news trade.

Closed down on what basis? If so, why didn;t you go to the FSA?

they will just write and say "for commercial reasons"

They can do whatever they want.

Fortunately, no they can't - check out the FSA rules.
I can understand how news trading might be an issue but you're dealing with volatile markets anyway, I'd be surprised if you got your order filled where you wanted it in any market even with an ECN.

Last edited: