Baby Faced Dad

Shouldn't these leechf****** be jailed for underage sex?

Long prisons/Short leechf******.

It looks as if she will not be prosecuted for child raping the little boy. Or him for raping her.
Not sure if this means that rapists of underage kids can get away with it if they are under 16 themselves. If the boy was under the age of consent I understood that to be statutory rape and vice versa with the girl. I'm not "blaming" the kids, it's their parents. Interesting point.
Of course how she could find him sexually attractive suggests something very wrong with her.
And vice versa, although he is obviously much more of an infant than her.
Weird.

I think if the man(boy) is younger than the girl then it doesn't work the same way as the other way around. That's if she was 16?

Eitherway, pencil down a corridor.

It looks as if she will not be prosecuted for child raping the little boy. Or him for raping her.
Not sure if this means that rapists of underage kids can get away with it if they are under 16 themselves. If the boy was under the age of consent I understood that to be statutory rape and vice versa with the girl. I'm not "blaming" the kids, it's their parents. Interesting point.
Of course how she could find him sexually attractive suggests something very wrong with her.
And vice versa, although he is obviously much more of an infant than her.
Weird.

I wonder what my uncle Sigmund would think about all this. :rolleyes:

Maybe she wanted to be in control. Does anybody know if any hand cuffs were used?

Sigmund Freud

Trying to figure out how Freud would explain the suppression of sexual desire in these young people... Very hard work...

Not really.

Society are used to this kind of sh1t.

Society thrives on this kind of trash.

Jade Goody has been made by the media and is now possessed by the media.

What people do not realise is that her children may well become media property too.

First snog - first shag - first fight... You can just see the headlines for the mass public consumption... :eek:

Time will reveal all...

Is this good or bad. What stance does one take.

I simply turn the pages as quickly as possible...

This whole culture is based on the trash of "celebrity".
All appearance and no substance.
Quantity, not quality.
Noise, not voice.

Last edited:
This whole culture is based on the trash of "celebrity".
All appearance and no substance.
Quantity, not quality.
Noise, not voice.

You could easily be talking about Manchester City, but yes totally agree.