Automated trading help

fayalac

Established member
I´ve been trading for a while now. If anyone ask me i can explain since the basics throug major league concepts in trading at commodities, stocks, forex and so forth, now that´s theory.
At the beggining i was lured by the potential profits i saw, marketting and my brain, i am a financier and if there is something financiers know how to do is to add and multiply.
After some years involved in trading i can say i am profitable :whistling, but i must confess it can be boring sometimes, when you have some time studying and watching the markets you learn to know where your target is, only when you have gone through the stage of highly frustrating trades. I still have one enemy in these activity, it is me.
Some months ago i started teaching a couple of friends about trading, theory, techniques, methodology, they would pay me back making an EA which was prettended to resume the trading method i´ve been working at, after these time all i can say is that they havent reached to make the program as requested, because, as i did when i was a newbie, they are trying to prove their intelligence, so i simply decided to quit that association.
My method is simple, simplier things can sometimes provide the best results, and i know, i want to make clear i am not a programmer, it is easy to program what i want, for someone who know mq4 wouldnt take more than half an hour, maybe an hour, so I would like to know if there is someone who can help me to make the program, i cannot pay too much, and honestly i would preffer not to pay, so if there´s someone, please let me know.

Ship the rules my way via pm and I'll most likely do it if it truly will take only an hour or so. Sure somebody can vouch for me.

Thanks Hotch.
I generated the code at the side i was mentioned above, i only have one doubt and i hope you can help me clarify it.
If i find a signal at the 15 min chart and i tell to the program to verify the trend against the 1 hr chart, does these work if i have the EA at the 15 mi chart?

Ship the rules my way via pm and I'll most likely do it if it truly will take only an hour or so. Sure somebody can vouch for me.

Hey,

Once written, could you please put the Forex Robot to the test at
http://www.forex-robots.com , they do tests on Forex Robots on Real Money Accounts. I'm sure that you can talk those guys into having your Forex Robot in their next competition.

Rgds

Tom