AUDJPY- ready to pop?

hmmm - rather simplistic approach odt - all depends how much you have to pay for these call options. what youre usually looking for is options that represent good value rather than just saying that you can 'buy call options' in a market that is bid and you are guaranteed to make money, because you aren't. Choice of strike and choice of expiry date are crucial, as well as the decision to be delta neutral or not, etc. There's far more to options trading than that.

GJ

hmmm - rather simplistic approach odt - all depends how much you have to pay for these call options. what youre usually looking for is options that represent good value rather than just saying that you can 'buy call options' in a market that is bid and you are guaranteed to make money, because you aren't. Choice of strike and choice of expiry date are crucial, as well as the decision to be delta neutral or not, etc. There's far more to options trading than that.

GJ

I would just buy some lottery tickets strike prices with a risk reward ratio of 5 .I would buy 100 to 200 pip away strikes with 2 months to expiry.

If you just want the premium sell the puts ATM.

o d t

heres the chart:

Attachments

• audjpy3.JPG
    audjpy3.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 169
mmm i dunno about that:).
after shorting cable today (im still in) i realise once again i've got to understand economics/fundamentals before ever clicking again

mmm i dunno about that:).
after shorting cable today (im still in) i realise once again i've got to understand economics/fundamentals before ever clicking again

Go to trading school.The bill is in the post

I was in well before you.

Attachments

• robots.jpg
    robots.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 150
  • robots 2.jpg
    robots 2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 160
why did you close out of eurusd? i've been realising that highs and lows dont mean much to the general trend, this is a frickin epic trend, unless you were scalping a few pips i see no reason to exit :)

Attachments

• treeeeeeeeeeend.JPG
    treeeeeeeeeeend.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 179
why did you close out of eurusd? i've been realising that highs and lows dont mean much to the general trend, this is a frickin epic trend, unless you were scalping a few pips i see no reason to exit :)

Beacuse I am in and out of instruments than clothes wores come out of

Attachments

• jammy.jpg
    jammy.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 147

I was out of Aud yen yesterday