Atul c shah

ATULCHAKAN

HI FRIENDS,

I AM ATUL C SHAH ( INDIA ).INVESTING IN INDIAN STOCK MARKET SINCE LAST 21 YEARS.

I AM USING TECHNICAL ANALYSIS TO FIND GOOD STOCK. THERE IS MY OWN METHOD

WHICH GIVES ME GOOD RESULTS. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS MY 21 YEARS

EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR PERMISION. THANKS.VISIT TO MY BLOG

http://technicalanalysisbyatulcshah.blogspot.com/

TAKE CARE

ATUL C SHAH

Re: Sunday talk

Very true and I also suggest that in the beginning the trader should not rush to make a lot of money, at first you need to understand the market do some experiments by buying small amount of stock and when you get aware from the ups and downs of market than think about to make big profits

Re: Sunday talk

very true and i also suggest that in the beginning the trader should not rush to make a lot of money, at first you need to understand the market do some experiments by buying small amount of stock and when you get aware from the ups and downs of market than think about to make big profits

disclaimer:this blog is associated with information on indian stock market. Recommendations are pu early for study purpose ,not for investment & they are my own views.i am not responsible for iinvestment made on basis of my recommendations & profit or loss if any.consult expert & study yourself ,before investment. Do your own research before buying or selling.