Atm-fx

It's actually quite an easy system, a little more time and patience is taken than walking right upto the ATM though. :)

Tried it this morning about 8 o'clock went in at 14988 stopped at 14922 and took me out for my 30 pip stop loss.
can you tell me where I have gone wrong , was I to close to 1500 for taking this trade.

Any help would be appreciated as I am a novice trader.:?:

Thanks in anticipation.

I may as well answer my own question as no one seems to be interested in replying.
If I used a larger stop say an extra 5 pips it would have been a winner.
Well i didnt need einsten to work that out Just a bit of common sense.
I am giving myself another 4 weeks to see if i can sort out this trading malarky.
At the present time all i seem to be doing is breaking even, all in i suppose it is better than losing.
Anyone got any views on another type of trading as this Forex seems to be a lot of time spent at the computer for little reward.

Tried it this morning about 8 o'clock went in at 14988 stopped at 14922 and took me out for my 30 pip stop loss.
can you tell me where I have gone wrong , was I to close to 1500 for taking this trade.

Thanks in anticipation.

14988 makes sense - but 14922? is that a typo?

:confused:

Don, perhaps you should do some research and learn some basics before looking for the holy grail of trading systems. You won't many any system work without some effort or research and a basic understanding of markets.

Don, perhaps you should do some research and learn some basics before looking for the holy grail of trading systems. You won't many any system work without some effort or research and a basic understanding of markets.

Dubai i agree with 100% on most of what you say.
As far as the holy grail of trading systems i have come to the conclusion that it does not exist.
What are your own views:?:

It all depends what you think the holy grail consists of. There is no get rich quick scheme but there are ways of making decent returns with some hard work and most of discipline and money management.

Thanks in anticipation.

Judging by your figures, it was not a 30 PIP stop loss you used, ATM is still a very profitable system if used correctly. Did you download the entry/exit calculator Don555? That should help you a lot. I've not looked at the cashmaster blog results for sometime as it's still performing well for me.

Hi,anyone still using this and have any updates?
cheers :)

Hi,

Wasn't using it but receiving their updates (except some days the link didn't work) until ATM-FX Daily Alert - Issue 211 - Thurssday 31st May2012.

Nothing since, you could try emailing them at [email protected] but I don't suppose anybody will answer (n)

Have a vague recollection that there was a change of charting software about that time, but can't remember details now except it may not work with Chrome. :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

Hi,anyone still using this and have any updates?
cheers :)

Further update to my last reply, received an alert on Sunday 11th referring to Friday's alert (?), but no charts included, just a link to the Forex Factory calendar. This is followed by a paragraph regarding trends for Monday.

No updates received since! (n)