asian market = slow, what I should do?

Also worth noting , you can pretty much guarantee Two good moves on the Aussie 200 index at or just after market open ....I trade this every night ...max 2 hrs ...method / slow scalp

CV

Hi, Kiwi,

Thanks very much for your advice and recommendation. I just traded today's HSIF, I sold at 14622 and then bought back at 14601. The problems I have are that I'm just scalping and I don't have any courage to stay very long, the reason being I'm too green in this field and lacked technical knowlege and trading skills. Need very bigh improvements in my personality and mentality!

Hi Kiwi,

Is there any place where one can try it with virtual money.Something like demo account when learning forex where I can use real-time charts with virtual money.

That book you mentioned early is focused only on futures?

Thanks

Kennard said:
Hi Kiwi,

Is there any place where one can try it with virtual money.Something like demo account when learning forex where I can use real-time charts with virtual money.

That book you mentioned early is focused only on futures?

Thanks

Almost all the brokers provide free demo accounts and charts.
You can try interbankfx, cmsfx, acm, fxcm . Do a search and you'll find all of them. Try treir platforms and see which ones you like better.

Hills book is stocks and futures (and thus currencies).

The cheapest way to practice is to open an Interactive Brokers account ($2500 min I think) and subscribe to the US, HK, Singapore and Aussie markets. The US attracts a $10 data fee if you have no commissions (others are free) but there is a minimum monthly cost (no commissions) of $10 so you may as well subscribe.

Sierracharts is about $10 per month and BracketTrader (order entry frontend that puts stops and targets in when ur order is filled) is free. Actually for demo NinjaTrader and ZeroLineTrader are also free.

So, for $20 per month you can practice on the US and Asian futures as well as IBs forex offering. I think kladissons is offering forex houses rather than stock/futures brokers.