Are there any HYIP legit firms ?

If you want legitimate High Yield Forex Programs, you should look for companies that have executed proper due diligence for managers they are offering. You maybe interested to visit www.managed-forex-program.com or www.autumngold.com or www.barclayhedge.com. Lots of HYIP and lots of managers.

So you're going to trust your money to a company that uses a virtual office?

http://www.managed-forex-program.com/contact-us/
http://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/switzerland/zug-virtual-offices/facility-976

If you want legitimate High Yield Forex Programs, you should look for companies that have executed proper due diligence for managers they are offering. You maybe interested to visit www.managed-forex-program.com or www.autumngold.com or www.barclayhedge.com. Lots of HYIP and lots of managers.

Let me tell you what the 'due diligence' probably involves -

The website recommends the brokers that pay it (the website) the highest fees for introducing a client.

Someone who trusts a website these days to give an honest opinion of FX managed accounts is quite simply a moron who doesn't realised they're being played........

Please everyone get real and use common sense when trying to make money out of the markets, or find others to make you money, because it's a bad bad world out there and 80%, probably 90%+ cannot be trusted because there's money involved, often large sums.

you could probably make money by investing small in one once while stating you're testing it before sinking loads into it... if you like playing with fire... :LOL:

Let me tell you what the 'due diligence' probably involves -

The website recommends the brokers that pay it (the website) the highest fees for introducing a client.

Someone who trusts a website these days to give an honest opinion of FX managed accounts is quite simply a moron who doesn't realised they're being played........

Please everyone get real and use common sense when trying to make money out of the markets, or find others to make you money, because it's a bad bad world out there and 80%, probably 90%+ cannot be trusted because there's money involved, often large sums.

That´s quite a subjective opinion, isn´t it ? I am for 25 years an investor I think I can differentiate quality sites from "noise". All you need to do is to ask a couple of simple questions to identify "babblers".

I agree with you!

But if you have good experience, good knowledge of new HYIP companies and old HYIP companies then you can make really good money.

I would suggest that don't put all the eggs in one basket.