Are stops really a good idea?

they go on tour now ??????????
blimey !!
I sometimes walk past the mambo theatre, one of the ladyboy show venues in Bkk, on the way to my local, and the car park is always chock full of coaches full of Japanese and Koreans.
But I didn't realise they were a hit with Brits too ? I thought only Alan Partridge liked them ....

Dear RC please do not try and pass off your own hankerings and preferences onto others.

;-)

I am very broad minded and liberal so will like you just as much as before, but I'm afraid that while I could undoubtedly go out drinking and copious amounts at that with you, our path would part at that point of the night where you go live out your true penchant.

Boring as it may be and while I have absolutely no problems with those whose tastes differ, I strictly prefer girls you see, and while I do respect your good efforts, I'm afraid no amount of drum banging or other marketing efforts will succeed in changing my mind there.

It breaks my heart, but Coffee, Tea or Me is unfortunately not a question you will hear me ask you in this lifetime or this universe out of the endless parallel ones out there where you might get more lucky with me in a different incarnation.

My love for you here is more of the brotherly sort, do you see ?

:)

Life can be hard mate.

RStongue.jpg

YouTube - Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want - Live!

:D

So let me get this straight, a Lady boy is not a Lady that likes to have a boy or young man but instead a man who is being a women and wants to have sex with another man......ah.

Now I know why the girl at the checkout looked at me strange when I told her I was gonna find a rich Lady-boy lover.

Reactions: BSD
the best advice i received before a trip to thailand was "if shes got an adams apple ...its not a she..... RUN." :-0