arabianights

Where did he go? No forum activity since June.

He went to propboards.

Arabs last few posts detail why he will no longer post here.

But still I always found it a bit puzzling that members with >5000 posts who then just one day for whatever reason (except being banned) just stop posting, there are quite a few other members.

The advanced member search doesn't seem to be available anymore so i cant list them all.

Maybe if he posted some useful stuff instead of all the moronic threads he started he wouldn't be in that situation.

By the way, isn't propboards owned by Sharky too? Yeah, don't post here, that'll show t2w staff he means business :rolleyes:

Such a proliferation of members whining about having their posts being deleted.

Sorry if I offend anyone but this isn't the playpen and t2w isn't your mommy. People can't take responsibility for themselves anymore and want to blame everyone else.

Peter

I can think of a thousand reasons to leave t2w for ever and ever amen if I was a self-respecting professional member of the financial community...

... but I'm not. LULZ.

But still I always found it a bit puzzling that members with >5000 posts who then just one day for whatever reason (except being banned) just stop posting, there are quite a few other members.

Better keep that post count down then :LOL:

The funny thing about arabian is that although he was very funny (imo) he stopped posting anything remotely related to trading ages ago so his boycott doesn't really accomplish anything.
Now if it had been dante had pulled the same thing back in the potential set ups days I'm sure the sharkmeister would have had a mouth full within the hour

Why don't you look for one on the internet?

number-one-64x64.jpg

anything else, boss?

what're you paying?

I'd leave if I got a good job. Internet addiction is bad.

Oh yeah? You should try being hooked on PCP and smack. And booze.

It's all a lie about Arabian, intended to spare the family's blushes. Tragically, he is dead.

Yes he came to an horrendous (but nonetheless quite comical in many ways) end in a freak sex-toy / mass gay orgy accident.

I believe the term is "lubbocked".

Your friend looks to be back on the forum. Time off for some implants?