Apple investment company

Well the last offer i have had from them was to pay 5k upfront then the balance in two weeks, but still can't get them to offer it for free!!

A very interesting stratagy in the sales pitch was the offer to show how the system worked in a live trade (allegedly). So in this presentation, using gotomeeting, the fx calibre system is presented on my computer screen and the presenter then does a "live trade" as soon as the trade is entered the value has declined 3 pips which is the brokerage costs and then you see the value of the trade fall slightly further then the presenter says ok we will let that trade run for a while and i will tell you a bit about apple and fx calibre, and then i was given a power point presentation of how this is what the banks of the world have been doing with our money for years and now we have the ability to do the same blah blah blah. Then after 5 or so minutes of the power point presentation we go back to the live trade and bingo the trade has made a gain of @ 4.6 pips amazing and so simple!!!
Is there any questions they ask and then back to the salesman you are transfered feeling all warm and fuzzy about one simple easy trade!!

They play on peoples emotions and greed being one of them you are lured into thinking that you could easily make money on this automated system. But if it was so wouldn't you keep that to yourself and make your own fortune by just sitting at home why set a business to sell this product
surley you would make more money trading this yourself. I have my own business and it is just a big headache to set up and run on a daily basis if i had made up this system anf it truly worked as they say it does i would not go into business to sell it!!! No way on earth.

Another tactic was the fact that there are only two more allocations left for this system so you need to make a desision today otherwise i have a list of people who are all ready to take an allocation. Well its been a week now and supposedly there is only one more allocation left!!

Let me know those of you that have bought into this or have been approached by Apple, is this the similar pitch you got? Would love to know.

One more point, ask them do they autotrade their own system and can they produce an audited trading statement showing profit and loss, not a backtest a live trading statement. You'll get some interesting excuses.

That was something I thought about. Doing some research I found another program that did give results and they were barely in profit.There is no reason they couldn't do it.

Well the last offer i have had from them was to pay 5k upfront then the balance in two weeks, but still can't get them to offer it for free!!
A very interesting stratagy in the sales pitch was the offer to show how the system worked in a live trade (allegedly). using gotomeeting, the fx calibre system is presented on my computer screen and the presenter then does a "live trade" you see the value of the trade fall slightly further then the presenter says ok we will let that trade run for a while Then after 5 or so minutes we go back to the live trade and bingo the trade has made a gain of @ 4.6 pips amazing and so simple!!!
Another tactic was the fact that there are only two more allocations left for this system so you need to make a desision today otherwise i have a list of people who are all ready to take an allocation. .

Very similar to the presentation I was given. The trade went up and down a bit but when in profit by about $100 he closed the trade. It did cross my mind on whether it was possible to pre-record it however you also have the date and time available from memory. It is common to say a opportunity is limited to get a sale.
When I said (a couple of days later) that I wasn't going to go through with it (at the EOFY sale price of $5900) I was asked why and one of the main reasons was money. Well they have an answer for that. You can put it on credit card...yeah great answer, that's where my losses from the others currently are.

offer to purchase the fx calibre software @ $9.6k with the money back guarantee after 24 months of trading as per the automated system and have guaranteed if it does not produce a profit of 6% at 1% risk or 13% at 2% risk on average for 24 months along with a minimum balance of $2k in the trading account they will refund the purchase price of the software system.
It seems to me to be a long time to wait for a money back guarantee, too risky?

Yes it is a long time to wait, if the guarantee was anytime within the 24 months it might not be so bad.

Apple make their money by receiving half of the brokerage from each trade.

That's another reason it should not cost as much. I could not find any other system online that costs anywhere near as much. Most platforms are free and signal services are pay per signal or monthly and at $30-$40 per month it would take a long time to cost as much as $9600

I also asked for some live data of some historical trades which i received a copy of a clients (name and personal details blacked out) trading statement for the month where they had made a 10% profit for the month, but would of liked maybe a years worth of data??

Be interesting which month he gave you. If it was not the last month I would ask why not. Obviously because it wasn't as good. Like you though I would like to see the actual signals from Apple, who says that this member account did exactly what Apple suggested. They could be just a good trader.

Any thoughts from anyone out there the sales pitch has been very full on and i really like the guy i have been speaking to from apple he has been very professional and a great person to speak to and it would be a shame if he wasn't genuine with what he is pitching as he seems like a genuine person but who knows.

What do you expect the salesman to sound like? THey will always sound proffessional and know what they are talking about, that's why they are salespeople.You will find they lead you the way they want, trying to get lots of 'yes' answers to get you in the right frame of mind. Could you do with some extra money? Would a few hundred dollars a month extra help you out? Do they really need to ask of course the answer is yes, there is a method to it all.

Producing a one month trading statement is nonsense, what about the other 11 months, how do you know it didn't lose 90%? Even a crap system could have a winning month. In any case they are not worried about winning trades, they just want to churn and burn your account. Remember they make money on losing trades as well.

Well i hope others trying to do there due dilligence and research apple investment company find this thread and see that it really is just a scam. It is intersesting to note Apple investment company which was listed on Oz Rip offs website has been taken off the list of scammers from this site why did they do this when they clearly are a scam. Their marketing and sales pitch show this and they really just know how to play on peolples greed i mean 6-13% a month is just too good to be true, and when you start imagining what it would be like to earn that in your head its very hard not to be drawn into the trap and then you start thinking about what if i put even more money in blah blah blah.

Please anyone out there looking into this dont get wound up by the promise use your head clearly and think what is in it for them and it definatly isnt your best interests you will waste your money!!

The line that was given to me that most clients just pay for the system on their credit card says it all i mean what is the easiest way to get paid. They just charge it today and bang the funds are in their bank account tomorrow. Dont let them do it.

Hi doogro,

I chose to pay the fee to guarantee me as much support as I needed, it was as simple as that to be completely honest because my experience trading Forex was very limited. I was aware their was a risk so didn't go into this expecting instant profits despite Apples' claims. I asked the question of the salesmen on whether he was trading the system and it's success and he comfirmed he was trading it and was having success (easy to say I suppose). He did point out that results would vary for each account holder depending on when their account was activated each day. I was told last week that all account holders were in the same position as me in that for the month of May their were drawdowns across the board. As mentioned I did make a small profit in June but should also add that I did manually close out some of the trades prior to the profit target being met, In hindsight had I let the trades run their course I would have made the maximum profit for these trades. Their were 3 in total I closed manually, my profit for the month would have doubled had I not closed them out. I am still using the automated system and am happy to provide further ongoing information if required. I think Apple legitimately believe their system works but duobt the returns of 13% per month on a 2% risk. I am trading with a 1% risk.
Hi all,
I have been searching the web for info on Apple Investment Company as I have been presented with the offer to purchase the fx calibre software @ $9.6k with the money back guarantee after 24 months of trading as per the automated system. The automated sysem has been presented to me to make consistant profits and have guaranteed if it does not produce a profit of 6% at 1% risk or 13% at 2% risk on average for 24 months along with a minimum balance of $2k in the trading account they will refund the purchase price of the software system.
It seems to me to be a long time to wait for a money back guarantee, too risky?

Apple make their money from each trade that is made, they make money by receiving half of the brokerage from each trade which i assume is each buy or sell? The sales staff member who i have been dealing with has been open to this fact and freely admits to how it works for them and they obviously like clients with more to invest and trade as it the part of the spread they receive.

I would like to hear from anyone who is actualy making these great monthly profits simply using the automated system and for how long it has been in place for them.

I have asked apple if they had someone i could contact as a testimonial of the product but they wouldn't due to privacy etc.
I also asked for some live data of some historical trades which i received a copy of a clients (name and personal details blacked out) trading statement for the month where they had made a 10% profit for the month, but would of liked maybe a years worth of data??

I was interested to see DPORTS was offered the system for free, wow why didn't you do that.
I would give it a go for free right now if i could and would happily pay apple for the system out of my earnings @ 6-13% a month if it really does produce what the say it will if just using the automated system.

Any thoughts from anyone out there the sales pitch has been very full on and i really like the guy i have been speaking to from apple he has been very professional and a great person to speak to and it would be a shame if he wasn't genuine with what he is pitching as he seems like a genuine person but who knows.

Hi Dports

Did you manually close down any losing trades out earlier that may have made greater losses as well or was it just the three that you mentioned?
I too asked if the salesman used the system which he said he did and had not made a loss in any month so far!!
I hope for your sake that you find success with the system and that what i beleive is wrong.

Let us know how you go good or bad.

Hi doogro,

I have never closed any of the losing trades manually and have always let them run their course. I had 2 trades last night, a losing trade of approx $92 followed by a winning trade, that once again, I close manually for a profit of $76. Again had I left it I would have had maximum gain for that trade of around $95. Interestingly the losing trade only just reached it stop limit at which time it quickly reversed. I have just received a call from Apple and have a phone hook up with them tomorrow night to discuss my account and it's setup. If you have anything specific you want me to ask let me know and I will ask the questions.

dports

Hi Dports

Did you manually close down any losing trades out earlier that may have made greater losses as well or was it just the three that you mentioned?
I too asked if the salesman used the system which he said he did and had not made a loss in any month so far!!
I hope for your sake that you find success with the system and that what i beleive is wrong.

Let us know how you go good or bad.

Well i hope others trying to do there due dilligence and research apple investment company find this thread and see that it really is just a scam. It is intersesting to note Apple investment company which was listed on Oz Rip offs website has been taken off the list of scammers from this site why did they do this when they clearly are a scam. Their marketing and sales pitch show this and they really just know how to play on peolples greed i mean 6-13% a month is just too good to be true, and when you start imagining what it would be like to earn that in your head its very hard not to be drawn into the trap and then you start thinking about what if i put even more money in blah blah blah.

Please anyone out there looking into this dont get wound up by the promise use your head clearly and think what is in it for them and it definatly isnt your best interests you will waste your money!!

The line that was given to me that most clients just pay for the system on their credit card says it all i mean what is the easiest way to get paid. They just charge it today and bang the funds are in their bank account tomorrow. Dont let them do it.

Personally I think Scam is too stron against them aso I looked for some definitions. The best one
A confidence trick, confidence game, or con for short (also known as a scam) is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons (known as the mark) usually with the goal of financial or other gain.
Now if the claims being made by Apple are untrue then I believe it can be called a scam by definition. The company itself is legit, what they market is legit, but the claims being made are not standing up to scrutiny. PGI and Apex have the same problem.

Hey Doogro - I have been given the exact same sales pitch and thought i'd do my research - The sales Guy is real persistant. Anyway - thanks for the heads up - I will not go ahead with the deal. I wish it were true, but yeah, as someone told me if it sounds too good to be true... It is.

Cheers

:clap:
Hey Doogro - I have been given the exact same sales pitch and thought i'd do my research - The sales Guy is real persistant. Anyway - thanks for the heads up - I will not go ahead with the deal. I wish it were true, but yeah, as someone told me if it sounds too good to be true... It is.

Cheers

Well done with your research I hope others like you find this thread and think twice about Apple Investment Company.Its funny I got a call back from them only last
week and it was a different sales guy and he was just as good as the first if not better.
In the end i had to be that rude to him that he just hung up on me but kept trying
right till the end using all the same lines that get you to keep saying yes as often as
possible until they get you to say yes to handing over the money. Brilliant sales men,
i wish i had a few of them working for me.

I mean really if you had figured out a way to make 6-13% a month why would you tell
anyone how to do it, why would you go to the trouble of setting up a business which
is not the easiest thing in the world to do, wouldn't you just sit back and collect your earnings from this so called system, that would be far more lucrative and 10 times easier
to do than set up this Apple investment Company. If i was earning that sort of return on my investment why would I bother getting up in the morning to put the hard sell on someone every day because each of these salesmen claim to invest in the system and they claim they are making these returns it just does not make any sense.

Well sorry it does make sense the reason they get up in the morning and the reason they have set up Apple Investment Company is because they are not getting these returns and the only way they can make money is to sell the idea to you and me!!!!

So well done on your decision :clap:

I have been using the FX Calibre system now through Apple Investments since May 2010. I purchased the $9.6k deal with a 12 month gaurantee. The salesman was very persistent and I joined the program on the basis of the automatic trading system and that I needed to do very little. Just set it with the specs sent to me by the customer service people and it will do all the work to grow. The promise is a 13.5% growth on average per month over 12 months... that's 162% growth according to my calculations.

Since opening the account my balance has dropped every month. It has since drawn down by 23%. This program has not yet delivered a positive return in any month. I have no faith that this package will actually ever deliver on the promise. I face the real posibility that I might have to lose all my money before I will be able to claim my guaranteed money back. After speaking with the Apple people and their less than amiable responses, I do not believe that they will make good on their gaurantee when the time comes. They will find some fault on my part.

I have to now make a decison. Do I stop trading and cut my losses or do I keep going and risk the full amount of money I invested in this thing?

If anyone is on the verge of making a decision about Apple Invetements and FX calibre, I strongly exhort you to challenge the offer. Realise you pay for an education package. The education package is a set of poorly written pdf's and terminology that is all complex theory that is way beyond the usefulness for the average investor. It does not help you much to understand how to practically apply the theory. Once you have purchased this package, you then have to open a bank account and add money to trade with. You need to deposit $10k in the the account to earn the gauranteed rate.

Now, if you pay $10k for the education package and make a $10k deposit, then your total investment is $20k. The gauarnteed return of 13% per month on average is on the $10k you deposit. But if you include the $10k for the education package then the return is only about 2.58%!! A huge difference from the glossy number quoted. Still better than a bank but one hell of a lot more risk.

This sort of marketing is deceitful. In my opinion if someone uses numbers to paint a glowing picture without necessarily being untruthful, then they do not have much integrity.

Someone asked if this Apple company was a scam. Well, if it isn't, then it sure is a close cousin to one. On reflecting back to the very first call i received from these people, I now recognise the signs of a confidence trickster... persistence, they are your friend, all promises, care and sweet-talk. Once they have your money, they don't want to know you.

If you have been approached to invest in Apple and are having doubts or you have that gnawing gut-feeling that it is too good to be true, then may I suggest: don't venture into it!

Yes, Apple worms. If you guys are reading this, I believe you are just con-artists!

I wish I spent the time to think through this before I gave them my money. It has been a costly mistake. I will continue to push for my money back but I don't hold out much hope. If my investment by some miracle does turn around and deliver the promise then I will return here and report it.

Does anyone out there know if there is any ombudsman or watchdog orgainsation out there with whom I can lodge an offical complaint?

Go over to www.forexpeacearmy.com and post your experiences there. They claim to have resolved some issues with brokers and service providers. There are people there that will at least try to help you.

I have been in contact with them and received this response regarding a guarantee:
'The Academy guarantees to double your starting capital (the guarantee is based on starting accounts of $2,000 to $20,000 – ie. If your account starts with $20k you will end up with $40k in 12 months)
5. The Academy are offering a guarantee because they are confident your account will double in 12 months with this system, however if for whatever reason your account is not double after this period, the Academy will continue to trade your account for free until your investment does double'

This means that when, after 12 months, your account has suffered a drawdown (rather than doubling) and you want your money back, they won't give it to you, they'll just take over the trading of your account for you and trade it indefinitely. So not only will they not give you a refund, they will churn your account and generate themselves plenty in commissions in the process, thereby keeping the money paid for the system and taking the money in your account! That's a guarantee for them, not you!!!
Oh, and they tell me this wonderful guarantee finishes in 2 days time. Better hurry, eh?

Hi everybody,
I have just joined T2W.
I have been looking for info on Apple investment company & FX Calibre.
I have had a few phone conversations with a couple of the Sales guys here in Australia & it all looks good. I like the written Gaurantee they sent me 13% per month for 24mths as long as I run it on AUTO TRADER at least 4 times a week. If it doesn't I get my money back!!!
I would like to hear from people who are using it & to find out the real question "DOE'S IT WORK" or is it just a SCAM.
Before I go & invest some hard earned money.
I would love to read your trading experiences

Thanks

Take my advice stay away from it sounds fantastic but it dosnt work. I ran it for over 5 months when i told shane i wanted to take out the money i had left he said fair enough. When i said i wanted the $5,000 back that i paid for the programe he said we are not even going to talk about that. Luckely i talked them down from the $9,600 they origanely wanted from me for the program. I think you should have a nice holiday with the money instead of giving it to those mongrels

Yes you're right, every company or individual that is selling a system or course will rip you off. There is no shortcut to learning to trade profitably. People should either learn to trade for themselves or give up now, stop researching all these different systems that are on offer, none work and you are only lining the pockets of scammers and crooks. Apple, LTG goldrock, Spyglass, forex net trap, forex siphon, the lazy rich trader, the list goes on...

I have been made of this companies existance when a friend of mine suggested I look into it as he knew that I am interested in investments and new opportunities. I have visited the companies website although it seemed quite simple it was quite boldly advertising the fact that the company has been trading 6.08% on avearage over the last 2 years. This to me was very interesting and I have checked the internet for any comments (negative or positive) and found 2 forum posts where two clients have had negative dealings with Apple Investment Company. Nevertheless, I thought to myself that like in any business I am sure there are unsatisfied clients and those usually comment on the internet. I have seen that both of those instances/problems have been dealt with by the Apple Investment Company staff and I thought it was a pretty good response. Having not seen anything else on the whole company I thought that the next stage woudl be to talk to one of it’s staff members and learn a bit more about the company. I talked to a salesman who was quite friendly and kept advertising the fact, just like on the website itself, that they have experienced 6.08% return on average ofr the past 2 years WITHOUT ever having a negaitve month. I found this to be very interesting and thought to myself that this looks like a good investment. It’s got a proven track record (2 years operating) with no losing month with a great return. The salesman wanted to get me involved with training how to trade on Forex and support, etc. but I thought to myself, if I can obtain a 6.08% average return, why do I need to spend ANY more time on it. I wasn’t looking to get rich quick and risk a lot, I merely wanted to use the simple settings that have proven that they work and I thougth I will see my investment grow. I wasn’t greedy, all I wanted was to see a return as per what was advertised. I have been run through the software, being told that I have to turn it on and leave it on and that the software itself with it’s settings will continue to provide the return that they have advertised. I was excited and eager to see these results.

Unfortunately, once I started using the FxCalibre, it started to run a in a negative rather than a positive manner. In the early stages I had error messages pop up numerous times during the day and night to which the staff from Apple advised that they are aware of it and have sent me a few software updated, etc. Later, they advised that it’s not their fault and that it must be the Internet Service Provider that I am using. This became unbareable and this is the reaosn for me not even trading during July as I have tried a number of different ISP’s. In mid August the software started again working, but still had numerous errors that caused the software to shut down.

Please note below all my trade days to date and as you can note, the trend is negative. I have been told to start not using the minimal risk setting (even though this is all I ever wanted to use as I jsut wanted a proven setting as I wasn’t greedy) and change into a more riskier setting, which caused more of my investment to disappear. Once Apple realized this, they started further changing the setting some more and this resulted in me changing 1-2 times per week the settings. I am not sure why I had to change them and why we had to move away from the original “proven” settings which should have and were advertised that they have produced a 6.08% return with NO negative month. I have asked Apple why this is the case and they have advised that I should just keep changing the settings and that we will get there. I wasn’t comfortable with this and have told them that I can’t understand why I can’t use the simple settings which I have been proven to work in the past. They haven’t answered and told me that with the new settings we will get the desired result. I wasn’t happy with this and this has led me to ask them for the money back as they have advertised tha tthe software is simple to use, that only one setting needs to be used and that the return has been 6.08% per month with no negative month. I haven’t seen not even close results of what was promised to me. Apple have refused to pay me back for the software as they stipulate that if I waited 18 more months that I would see a 6.08% return on my investment on average. I highly doubt that as I have been trading in a complete opposite direction during my whole experience and for me to break even I would need to be on a positive run of much higer than 6.08% for the remaining 18 months to just break even. I have asked them politely in every way possible to come to an agreement as what lured me into the investment was the 6.08% return with no negative month. I have onyl ever experienced a downward trend and it’s so far away from what was advertised to get me involved into this investment. They have rejected a number of times and have suggested that I should feel free to write any comments I see fit on the internet hence this website. I just want to explain my own experiences just so everyone is aware of what I have gone through. Results (below) speak for themselves.

This is the only software that makes you pay an upfront fee which means that from your returns you have to first cover the cost of the software and only then consider if you have even made a profit.

Date Invested
11/04/10 $ 10,000.00 Profit / Loss % change
12/04/10 $ 10,019.05 $ 19.05 0.19%
13/04/10 $ 10,029.12 $ 10.07 0.10%
14/10/10 $ 10,029.81 $ 0.69 0.01%
15/10/10 $ 9,914.84 -$ 114.97 -1.15%
16/04/10 $ 9,832.22 -$ 82.62 -0.83%
17/04/10 $ 9,729.23 -$ 102.99 -1.05%
21/04/10 $ 9,820.39 $ 91.16 0.94%
22/04/10 $ 9,867.35 $ 46.96 0.48%
23/04/10 $ 9,975.59 $ 108.24 1.10%
26/04/10 $ 9,982.05 $ 6.46 0.06%
28/04/10 $ 10,214.04 $ 231.99 2.32%
29/04/10 $ 10,327.95 $ 113.91 1.12%
4/05/10 $ 10,145.10 -$ 182.85 -1.77%
5/05/10 $ 10,043.16 -$ 101.94 -1.00%
6/05/10 $ 10,040.83 -$ 2.33 -0.02%
7/05/10 $ 9,719.46 -$ 321.37 -3.20%
10/05/10 $ 9,725.29 $ 5.83 0.06%
13/05/10 $ 9,739.45 $ 14.16 0.15%
14/05/10 $ 9,635.15 -$ 104.30 -1.07%
19/05/10 $ 9,403.84 -$ 231.31 -2.40%
20/05/10 $ 9,442.39 $ 38.55 0.41%
21/05/10 $ 9,199.44 -$ 242.95 -2.57%
25/05/10 $ 9,121.87 -$ 77.57 -0.84%
27/05/10 $ 9,129.83 $ 7.96 0.09%
28/05/10 $ 9,218.84 $ 89.01 0.97%
1/06/10 $ 9,130.41 -$ 88.43 -0.96%
2/06/10 $ 9,138.23 $ 7.82 0.09%
3/06/10 $ 9,145.75 $ 7.52 0.08%
8/06/10 $ 9,241.82 $ 96.07 1.05%
9/06/10 $ 9,068.92 -$ 172.90 -1.87%
15/06/10 $ 9,099.74 $ 30.82 0.34%
16/06/10 $ 8,939.27 -$ 160.47 -1.76%
17/06/10 $ 8,969.08 $ 29.81 0.33%
18/06/10 $ 8,915.99 -$ 53.09 -0.59%
22/06/10 $ 8,850.07 -$ 65.92 -0.74%
24/06/10 $ 8,881.47 $ 31.40 0.35%
25/06/10 $ 8,887.51 $ 6.04 0.07%
29/06/10 $ 8,805.12 -$ 82.39 -0.93%
30/06/10 $ 8,666.25 -$ 138.87 -1.58%
16/08/10 $ 8,612.26 -$ 53.99 -0.62%
19/08/10 $ 8,672.88 $ 60.62 0.70%
20/08/10 $ 8,659.12 -$ 13.76 -0.16%
24/08/10 $ 8,600.60 -$ 58.52 -0.68%
26/08/10 $ 8,648.08 $ 47.48 0.55%
31/08/10 $ 8,667.68 $ 19.60 0.23%
1/09/10 $ 8,723.35 $ 55.67 0.64%
2/09/10 $ 8,640.57 -$ 82.78 -0.95%
6/09/10 $ 8,697.47 $ 56.90 0.66%
7/09/10 $ 8,653.53 -$ 43.94 -0.51%
14/09/10 $ 8,787.86 $ 134.33 1.55%
16/09/10 $ 8,559.12 -$ 228.74 -2.60%
21/09/10 $ 8,591.86 $ 32.74 0.38%
22/09/10 $ 8,273.95 -$ 317.91 -3.70%
23/09/10 $ 8,284.42 $ 10.47 0.13%
24/09/10 $ 7,901.95 -$ 382.47 -4.62%
55 -0.4186%
Days Traded Average decrease / day

For this to trade at 6.08% / month, it would need to trade 0.273% / day and it’s been trading at -0.4186% almost double what is expected but in a NEGATIVE trend.

IMPORTANT – If I knew what I know now back in April 2010 when I was about to decide if I should go ahead with this, I would DEFINITELY not go down this path and would stay well clear from Apple Investment Company.

That's an expensive lesson, I bet you wished you had listened to the people who were saying it was no good. Every single one of these system will lose you money regardless of what they say about their own profitability. Remember fraud and deceit is the name if the game in the investment world. Don't believe a word you are told by any of these companies.

...and according to previous posters you can forget about getting your money back.