Apex Futures or YM brokers

mjhh

Has anyone heard of Apex futures or have an experience good or bad with them, I am looking for a fairly cheap futures broker for the YM dow future, if anyone knows any cheap ones that do low volume.

Thanks

mjhh said:
Has anyone heard of Apex futures or have an experience good or bad with them, I am looking for a fairly cheap futures broker for the YM dow future, if anyone knows any cheap ones that do low volume.

Thanks

Not heard of them , but they aint cheap!!!

Both IB and Cybertrader are way better value for money!!

All I have to say is that ApexFutures operates as a small business, that is completely out of the know when it comes to servicing corporations. Yes they will give you an individual account very easy. When it comes to say and account for the LLC that you and your wife have formed just for trading, they are lost and ask redundant questions that no other broker asks. They are a bit lost and small business minded and I cant be bothered with wasting my time with a company that only knows how to provide service for the non diverse investor. A joke, wasted my time for a week. TOS, ETrade, , Schwab only took one full day and my accounts were setup for futures contracts and Equities. go figure!!!!!! Hell if im paying $1.50 more round trip for less headaches, then its worth it!

I have heard one of the original owners Matt had left because of the internal idiocricy that went on there as well.. hmmmmm. Ill park my capital somewhere else. thank you.

Emini Online has been working with Apex Futures for over a year. Our experiences have all been positive. We have both corporate and individual clients that auto trade our system through Apex Futures. Craig Ross has handled the accounts in a very professional manner and we have not received any negative feedback. The account opening process takes only minutes to complete if you have all your financial information readily available. The fee structure is reasonable for the management of our auto trade system.

Thanks

i use fastbrokers 3.90$ r/t . no complaints no min vol