Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Our Green did not hold
Excellent stuff

Screenshot_37.png

All of ftse's gains today wiped out in the blink of an eye.
As I understand it,
this was due due a certain, one-off bad-debt write down,
pertaining to a certain flat refurbishment loan and the legality of repayments thereof.

Although the tenant refutes any wrongdoing while refusing to substantiate this.

FACTCHECK.
This posts contains reference to unproven and potentially false or misleading claims made by the temporary tenant.
No evidence has been presented to verify their authenticity.

WARNING:
Temporary tenancies are subject to periodic review and may be terminated by no-confidance votes at short notice.

:whistle:

Last edited:
As I understand it,
this was due due a certain, one-off bad-debt write down,
pertaining to a certain flat refurbishment loan and the legality of repayments thereof.

Although the tenant refutes any wrongdoing while refusing to substantiate this.

FACTCHECK.
This posts contains reference to unproven and potentially false or misleading claims made by the temporary tenant.
No evidence has been presented to verify their authenticity.

WARNING:
Temporary tenancies are subject to periodic review and may be terminated by no-confidance votes at short notice.

:whistle:
You say this in jest, however I have posted in the past about traders who instead of taking bonuses in the uk had an offshore company that the Bank paid for their services. Then the offshore company would 'loan' the trader a large sum of money, the trader would fail to pay back the loan and the offshore company would write off the bad debt.
Can you imagine how much bad debt has been written off in the last decade and how much of that was 'loans' to traders (or politicians). This is how they are doing it.