Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Stop at 6306

after getting this thing right after 4 months of grueling loss win loss win days. I've figured....the ftse likes to play these games where if it doesn't touch a certain limit it will eventually conclude to reach it slowly of course driven by us bulls. When it touches the limit too fast it goes the opposite direction the rest of the day.

brexit will be interesting love the way they're scaring the british to think that an exit would be so bad when in all actuality it will make the pivot to the east much more firm. The EU is a US operation and the gig looks like it's almost over

FTSE 100
16:10:20
Germany 30
16:10:19
Wall Street
16:10:20
+18

Funny how we all see things differently, I have FTSE in a channel 89 to 06 at the minute and would need a clear break of 88 for the short from me

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Cash.png
    FTSE 100 Cash.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Funny how we all see things differently, I have FTSE in a channel 89 to 06 at the minute and would need a clear break of 88 for the short from me

Agreed FTSE has been very strong today, but charts dont give the 'whole' picture.

When you take in to account what the S&P is going to do tonight, it will have an effect on the ftse.

brexit will be interesting love the way they're scaring the british to think that an exit would be so bad when in all actuality it will make the pivot to the east much more firm. The EU is a US operation and the gig looks like it's almost over

The EU isn't a US operation. Even just looking at the EU flag tells you a lot. It's in Masonic blue and gold and features the pentagram star.

You have more chance of getting a rebate from the taxman than making money shorting these markets.

Shorting US markets is like bashing your head against a brick wall. It only feels good when you stop doing it. :rolleyes:

I can imagine 'Bazooka Draghi' doing something stupid tomorrow morning and the US markets gaping up 2%. :rolleyes: