Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nice triangle ..... keep true ladies and buy that dip.

9840 / 2240 .... Must hold

First re-entry 9862 - It's not nice but I'll take it

G'day,
Think FTSE will be range bound 6120 - 6150 till US gives some direction.... lets see, oil might give it a fillip... but would expect it to settle prior to US open.

FTSE - Good up and down trade within the range....expect more of the same (manipulation)

20 easy points bouncing 9860....

9840 is where it's at watch with care if deciding to go long.

FTSE - Good up and down trade within the range....expect more of the same (manipulation)

Good luck to you sir.... I cannot trade the FTSE myself - I'm sure you know what you're doing :)

Personally I'm targeting the DAX but this sell off came a little too early today :smart:

Good luck to you sir.... I cannot trade the FTSE myself - I'm sure you know what you're doing :)

Personally I'm targeting the DAX but this sell off came a little too early today :smart:

Good luck to you too....only trading the FTSE atm ....quite surprised that so many UK traders prefer DAX.. However I do use DAX for reference vs US Indices in trading FTSE

Good luck to you too....only trading the FTSE atm ....quite surprised that so many UK traders prefer DAX.. However I do use DAX for reference vs US Indices in trading FTSE

The DAX is biatch she will sleep with the punter who has the biggest wallet.

But she's hot which is why we're suckers to her - she whips us and we still go back for more :LOL:

The DAX is biatch she will sleep with the punter who has the biggest wallet.

But she's hot which is why we're suckers to her - she whips us and we still go back for more :LOL:

Do you ever just stop posting...you can if you like but it seems as though you just don't shut up

Off for a cider - FTSE rangebound - don't want to spoil a good week with a ill considered trade.
Have a good weekend all.

I should step away too.... 200 DAX points under my belt with the DAX barely moving :D

Greed wants to play a gap up weekend - I must say no

The first consequence of the prospect of an increase in interest rates was a generalized rise in US interest rates in the bond and money markets. With this increase becomes more attractive hold dollars because they are remunerated at a higher interest rate than the Euro and the Yen (two currencies with a perception of risk almost identical to the US dollar). But the appreciation of the dollar makes the purchase of commodities (whose price is expressed in US dollars) more expensive for European and Asian buyers. On the other hand, with the appreciation of the dollar (depreciation of the Euro) becomes more competitive European exports, which could mitigate the negative effects mentioned. However, the appreciation of the US dollar increases the debt (expressed in euro) of many emerging countries as well as their inflation (because imported goods are more expensive). Some of these countries (such as South Africa and Brazil are in a phase of economic contraction, which can not be tackled by the respective central banks to the extent that they can not reduce interest rates because of rising inflation. The rise in interest rates and US yields increases the attractiveness of bonds of this country when compared to the stocks of utilities and other more defensive securities with a high dividend yield. The increase in interest rates in the US decreases the present value of profits companies will generate in the future. This current value is calculated by the division of the value of estimated future profits for an interest rate. By increasing the denominator decreases the value of future profits and as such the fundamental value of companies. In this context, the banking sector is an exception. The rise in interest rates increases the differential between interest rates on loans and interest rates on deposits, which has a positive impact on the margin of the banks. This effect does not guarantee a valuation of US bank shares (or European banks present in the US) but may lead to an over-performance compared to other sectors.

lol...it is possible

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 124
Can't disclose on the specifics but it has alot to do with gold and usd currency pairs add a little volatility calculations and a data analysis software you have your forecast. Don't forget the memory..the memory speeds up everything. Also...random numbers aren't to be trusted

So in simple terms if we were trading the dax

Dax up
Euro down
Dollar up
Oil down
Gold down
And could we draw up a Correlation coefficient spread sheet in order to make sure our trade is in tune