Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the coy BS is over, serious walkdown

time to get serious , and this is that time

somehow knowing it will go down to 2028 this week....... last weekend must be fake. Which is why its so impressive I'm even still here

Whatever dude ... you play with your pennies and I'll continue doing what works for me.

Just remember sub 2032 - you win and you can brag as much as you want without knowing WHY !

Please put me on ignore if you find correctly quoted levels irritating (which is a lot more useful that what you've posted)

If this gets bought past 2040 tonight I'll be thinking of you - NOT

Whatever dude ... you play with your pennies and I'll continue doing what works for me.

Just remember sub 2032 - you win and you can brag as much as you want without knowing WHY !

Please put me on ignore if you find correctly quoted levels irritating (which is a lot more useful that what you've posted)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wallstreet, is that you?

let's take this down overnight, i'll sleep thru it you Brits can trade it...i'll pick up the pieces left in morn newyork time..

Attachments

• letstakeitdown.PNG
    letstakeitdown.PNG
    94.3 KB · Views: 83
you come on like this is long you know smthg we don't.

i don't see your trade here?

No point posting trades Unfortunately the board is littered with your losers which is the main reason why I posted and to help warn people

For those of you who woke up to a fat winner, enjoy!

G'day,
Think FTSE will be range bound 6120 - 6150 till US gives some direction.... lets see, oil might give it a fillip... but would expect it to settle prior to US open.