Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Now I see why the Dax spiked up 60 points to 11,090 then down again in 30 seconds around 4pm today. To take out those weak shorts before falling 200 points. Hmmm, naughty!

Just setting up my charts on IG as I'm sure the Intertrader platform will go down in the next 30 minutes. :rolleyes:

I'm having a sweep for how long its down for, the range starts at 12 minutes and ends at 35. :LOL:

S&P needs 30 more handles before Friday expiry.
That should put 11,000+ on dax. ;)

Yeah...I think it will go past 11200 and drop like a ton of bricks. Volatility is great for us as long im on the right side of it(in the money)(y)

Looking forward to reward myself to a nice chilled bottle of BISOL Prosecco superiore di cartizze.

Uuuuup.

Attachments

• Uuuuup.png
    Uuuuup.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 139
managed to get a cheeky bit of dax at 10900. Don't like overnight positions so just closed, but it's definitely going to motor tomorrow...

managed to get a cheeky bit of dax at 10900. Don't like overnight positions so just closed, but it's definitely going to motor tomorrow...

Thats a given mate. Scalping has taken a toll on me today. Been a gd day today. Look forward to nice ups n downs tomorrow :clap:

Thats a given mate. Scalping has taken a toll on me today. Been a gd day today. Look forward to nice ups n downs tomorrow :clap:

haha nice!

Like I said in the other thread though. Dax has been trading so predictably for the past 2 weeks or so.

Purely as an experiment Dax is 867 / 874 on ig.
Lets see if it hits 827 (-40) AND 914 (+40). :)