Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dax is at the bottom of a descending hourly channel. The top is over 11800 currently.
S&P down 20 handles before the open always goes well for bulls.
The only support I had for dax was 11600 and she's clear of that.

Dax is at the bottom of a descending hourly channel. The top is over 11800 currently.
S&P down 20 handles before the open always goes well for bulls.
The only support I had for dax was 11600 and she's clear of that.

Check my previous picture. I know and agree with all rationals. And you might easily score it as long term trend is still up.

But I see 11604 as a must and break goes down more. Unlikely just yet, but even 350pips more. Not risking that for a possible bounce off of a S zone.

But yes, I've been playing the game to safe lately and as always - nice to exchange opinions, but we each have our own charts to trade.

EDIT: well, some want to have other people's chart to trade, but.... ;)

BR

Monday
I'm loking at a daily candle chart on Dax and can see 2 areas (Jan 2014 and Jun 2014) where dax had a long run up and spent 7 days consolidating with big swings up and down before moving higher.
We are currently on day 5 of the next consolidation IMO.

Tuesday
2 more days of this then UP.

Wednesday
Dow down 400 points from high on Monday.
Thats OK it went up 400 points in one hour last Wednesday.
1 more day of this chop to go.

Last day of chop before we go UP again. IMO.
Unless you all believe 'This is the big one'.

You didn't mention your stop postman?

A very risky trade and unless your stop is over 50 points you will be stopped out. The markets will tank on US open...

So tr i x x stops posting and 2 days later Jessi comes back after a 1 year absence.
Then Jessi stops posting and 2 days later you come back after a 6 month absence.

:whistling

MOD !

Ahh Daxy.
Dont get in her way.

Attachments

• steam.gif
    steam.gif
    55.9 KB · Views: 140
Just trail the stop now.
Dax is more regular than a baby on a diet of prunes.

Attachments

• trail.png
    trail.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 143
Just trail the stop now.
Dax is more regular than a baby on a diet of prunes.

Postie - that line should be in the opposite direction. Follow the trend. Bottom fishing is very dangerous.

You didn't answer my question because you had no stop. Then if it went the other way you would have claimed your stop only lost you 10 points.

Full.of crap and believe nothing you say I'm afraid.