Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Good indeed. I'm short at 9950, hoping to close at 9930 today...

Attachments

• 03122014.JPG
    03122014.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 86
So, so start.

I managed to do some more scalps yesterday on top of stated trades, 2x profit, 1x BE, so it was a good day.

Just this morning I had a would/could/should moment at taking short at about 9980. Well, I waited long enough to miss the trade. Anything but clean PA so far, so to some extend I can be forgiven, from other perspective I did what was needed: scaled down, got a full scalping signal at 9975 (although against the current trend at the time, so still not a perfect signal, but good enough) and ... didn't trigger. LO spike did was it was intended to do. Throw me off balance for a moment.

Still... better to miss a trade than equity. The issue for me is lack of time. This could likely be it for my London session.

What I want to share is: if you have a proven system and you get a signal, do not think, rethink and over-think. Provided you did you homework, you know the odds. They should be in your favour, so just take the damn trade.

BR

Mchugh ranting that he got a Hindenburg omen yesterday
last one was Sept 19th followed by a 1300 decline in the Dow

I read the ZH article (I'm assuming thats where you got it from) he does provide a set of compelling slides.

Yesterday the major stock indexes ended the session in positive territory, with the optimistic investors believing that new monetary stimulus measures will be announced on the ECB meeting, next Thursday. Leading the gains were the companies in the oil sector, recovering from six consecutive sessions of declines.

Asian markets ended positive with the Chinese market leading the gains after the improvement in the indicator of services in the country.

In macroeconomic terms the disclosure of Retail Sales in the euro area were in line with expectations and in the afternoon the attention will be turned to the ADP Employment Change, Nonfarm Productivity, Unit Labor Costs and ISM Non-Manf. Composite, Beige Book in the United States.

Auto sales in the US showed the following numbers: BMW (-2.3%), Mercedes (00:58 +%), Volkswagen (+ 3.2%), Audi (+ 22%) and Porsche (+ 18%).

Siemens Engineering signed a contract worth 1.3 billion zlotys for the construction of a power plant and heating for the largest refinery in Poland, PKN Orlen to.