Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dax futs 5 min
23w3dio.gif

areas to watch
also prev supp could be res at 9870 area

thirsty work ..this buying and selling

34xmaop.png

stii not cold enough..needs another 20 mins in the freezer

Hi - what time frame are you using for the DAX?
I am also long but at 9876.

Hi - this time looking at 1 minute. This is only for trade management - for entries (levels) I use higher time frames.

Also this one is with the main trend - to do with ECB (they're planning some serious printing, so DAX etc. should only go higher with occasional drops imo)

The European indices started trading with modest gains. The macroeconomic schedule dominated the session. The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Germany, in the third quarter, grew 12:10%, in line with forecasts. Among the various components of the GDP stand out private consumption, which registered an increase of 0.70%, and exports, which rose 1.90%. On the negative side, investment fell 0.90% due mainly to the Ukrainian crisis and the delicate economic situation in Russia. Technically, many indicators have reached the most extreme levels of overbought in recent months.

The decline of oil on Asian and American markets broke the recent recovery of the European oil sector.

Hi - this time looking at 1 minute. This is only for trade management - for entries (levels) I use higher time frames.

Also this one is with the main trend - to do with ECB (they're planning some serious printing, so DAX etc. should only go higher with occasional drops imo)

Thanks. are you going to try and let this trade ride for longer or take profit today?

Thanks. are you going to try and let this trade ride for longer or take profit today?

It's already +15 (if it hits the stop) and I don't mind leaving it open. Now it depends on s&p and dow - dax often follows their shenanigans at this time. Anything can happen, but I would expect it to creep higher:whistling

Last edited: