Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

European markets declined early in the session, reflecting the unexpected news out of Japan whose GDP fell 1,60% in the 3rd quarter. The European indices recovered from early losses and ended higher.

Mario Draghi presented to European legislators a list of political resolutions for 2015, and mentioned that an expanded purchase program to stimulate the economy could include government bonds. The President of the European Central Bank used his testimony from the last quarter of 2014 calling on the European Parliament to political action that complements monetary policy, insisting that his institution alone can not fix the economy of the region.

In Brussels, the foreign ministers gathered to discuss the situation in Ukraine and the position of the European Union on Russia. During the G20 meeting this weekend week, the President of Russia abandoned this event, showing the gap between this country and the West.

anybody else use city index/finspreads to trade on iphone?? if so are you unable to trade last couple of days using the app??

anybody else use city index/finspreads to trade on iphone?? if so are you unable to trade last couple of days using the app??

did they suspect you were part of the Trixie £1k trader challenge carnage. maybe they were trying to save you from yourself and the no stops blowout fiasco :whistling

please say you weren't part of the debacle?

200.gif

did they suspect you were part of the Trixie £1k trader challenge carnage. maybe they were trying to save you from yourself and the no stops blowout fiasco :whistling

200.gif

Think Twix blew up, all his trades are well under water, his DAX trades average is 150 points wrong side, his Italy 40 is 600 point wrong, i mean it has been fun to watch as i accumulate points every day, but at what point was he going to pull the trades...........like i said in my first posts on the subject, Mr martingale would be proud of him........:p

I do wonder which muppets on here followed his calls seriously........:eek:

trip trader gone back into the cave it seems or maybe adding shorts to DAX as we speak :clover: good luck come on face the music

Poor little twixxy

Attachments

• trixx3.jpg
    trixx3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 101
  • trixx2.jpg
    trixx2.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 103
  • trixx1.png
    trixx1.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 103
SD there are loads of interesting things, but without MM and all the basic RR etc etc etc, none of it is worth a to55.........:cool:

:cry:

lets hope this is a minor setback and he bounces back to his best.

did anybody learn anything from him ?

that dax order book/delta stuff looked interesting

Yes! I researched most of his trades. As you know I am genning up on market profile, he had a very good understanding of market structure for sure. He also looked for failed swings and they came off very well. A bit gobby but then, hey I drink too much! Good luck to him.

SD there are loads of interesting things, but without MM and all the basic RR etc etc etc, none of it is worth a to55.........:cool:

Agreed, I always follow the Price Action and momentum, with a protective stop loss for when I get it wrong, :smart:

Yes! I researched most of his trades. As you know I am genning up on market profile, he had a very good understanding of market structure for sure. He also looked for failed swings and they came off very well. A bit gobby but then, hey I drink too much! Good luck to him.

Thanks guys,

Howdy.

Fair to say this. I'd still like to understand better how exactly (It's perfectly clear, that this were multiple TF S&R zones) ***** set his levels as they were good.

But as I said: I learned my lessons in past years, I trade my charts. I was short till 2 days ago and closed last short positions at 9172. H4 will show clearly why. Stupid enough, I didn't go long few candles later despite a clear long signal on my chart. My reason is I'm travelling till the end of week, but I admit, part of it was also doubt - how the he*l can somebody load so confidently against what I see as technical picture. EDIT: and this someone is bagging hundreds of pips daily. He did call the trades up-front.

Well... somebody will now take a big loss. It's part of the trading. But this will not be me. Not any more anyway. ***** had bad luck that news went against him. Heavily. No way to know that in advance as we all know, but IMHO, indications for that were present.
My point again to any newbies: sure, try to learn from better traders. But never enter a trade without knowing why you enter. And always know, what is the reason that'll make you close the trade (=where you put SL).

Just my 2 cents.

BR

Last edited:

200.gif

I lthought his calls on here were pretty good but i did challenge his last call (dax short) before he was thrown off. Finspreads are trying to sort the problem out:mad:.

Sp500/Dax spread chart , looking for 10600 soon ...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 91