Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ES over the last 2 days
no sign of a tank as yet
2lmoq4k.gif

ASX still stuck in heaven, gone down 9 points in 6 hours..
Can some tell it everything is going down and needs to take part more.

Said chap was about 12k down at one point this morning.......not sure why he doesn't use stops..........but i know nothing..........apparently i'm fick.

Like you said. I don't get the attitude issue, but I do monitor his life calls. I'm curious, what can I say. I trade my own charts as I don't trust anyone anymore (I took the short after confirmation, but am out already; I can also show why short and why I'm out of it in case somebody will question it). But I admit, he's making crazy good calls and so far he never really missed! The draw-down in case he will, will be nuts, but he build more than comfortable cushion already so even if it happens, the fall won't hurt him to much.

Let's see what the future brings. So far so good.

Said chap was about 12k down at one point this morning.......not sure why he doesn't use stops..........but i know nothing..........apparently i'm fick.

It's a curse of the age that price so often "comes back" leading people to forget what the wreckage looks like on the occasion when it doesn't.

'Course, if you're a marketeer, it's nice to offer account "proof" devoid of big losers because they are still open and don't count :LOL:

Guys, you can tell shut my mouth if you want :whistling

Just an observation, when you know who was here, the thread couldn't wait to get rid of him, and now he's gone, people are following him and commenting how on good his calls are etc.

Would it not be in your own best interests to focus on your trading rather than following another and seemingly being impressed by his calls.

Just my 2 penneth, right I'll sod off before I get slated. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Like you said. I don't get the attitude issue, but I do monitor his life calls. I'm curious, what can I say. I trade my own charts as I don't trust anyone anymore (I took the short after confirmation, but am out already; I can also show why short and why I'm out of it in case somebody will question it). But I admit, he's making crazy good calls and so far he never really missed! The draw-down in case he will, will be nuts, but he build more than comfortable cushion already so even if it happens, the fall won't hurt him to much.

Let's see what the future brings. So far so good.

Disagree , i dont need to wait to know whats going to happen , he will lose all , fact .

It's a curse of the age that price so often "comes back" leading people to forget what the wreckage looks like on the occasion when it doesn't.

'Course, if you're a marketeer, it's nice to offer account "proof" devoid of big losers because they are still open and don't count :LOL:

To be fair to him he did say that was how he traded when he first came on here. His 60 pt buffer (not an actual hard stop) raised a lot of eyebrows but he's managed it so far.

I'm still not convinced he's a marketeer. To me he doesn't write in the same style as the notorious Dave Robertson. Anyway, it's irrelevant to me as I don't intend to sign up for anything.

Guys, you can tell shut my mouth if you want :whistling

Just an observation, when you know who was here, the thread couldn't wait to get rid of him, and now he's gone, people are following him and commenting how on good his calls are etc.

Would it not be in your own best interests to focus on your trading rather than following another and seemingly being impressed by his calls.

Just my 2 penneth, right I'll sod off before I get slated. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It fills in lunch time......and you know i wouldn't tell you to SOD off Rob on public forum.........i'll PM you......:LOL:

Hope all is well mate.....:)

Disagree , i dont need to wait to know whats going to happen , he will lose all , fact .

Guys, if my previous post will cause issues, than moderator, please delete it.

As I said - I did and I will trade my own chart. I just find his predictions interesting. It may prove he knows something I don't. I'm not to proud to admit I might not be the sharpest pencil around... I will wait and see. The rest - as you please.

BR

Reactions: tar
Guys, if my previous post will cause issues, than moderator, please delete it.

As I said - I did and I will trade my own chart. I just find his predictions interesting. It may prove he knows something I don't. I'm not to proud to admit I might not be the sharpest pencil around... I will wait and see. The rest - as you please.

No issue at all, just making a comment, nothing more, happy trading.(y)