Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

are you suggesting the last candle on the hourly chart is an indicator for overall direction?

and price is currently above its close!

are you suggesting the last candle on the hourly chart is an indicator for overall direction?

and price is currently above its close!

well not just that, but yes i take the 1 hour engulfing candle to show a change in direction with additional conditions

9310 was the 66% retrace of the move down since 9375
5min engulfing candle at 10.50

down down down

busy day at work today so i havent been trading much but early shorts and a scalped long im 60 points up today.

i expect a further run down but first up to 9250/9260 possibly

busy day at work today so i havent been trading much but early shorts and a scalped long im 60 points up today.

i expect a further run down but first up to 9250/9260 possibly

It's having a crack at the 50 fib (9240) which is usually strong resistance. Watching to see if it can break through.

European markets opened slightly higher, recovering some of yesterday’s losses. The day was initially marked by the publication of data relating to some European countries. Today, before the opening, the change in inflation in Germany was published. In October stood at -0.30% compared to September. In France, inflation remained unchanged. By 9:00 am, the ECB reported its monthly newsletter.

Data on the Chinese economy, which were not famous, will condition the feeling of European investors.

The issue of Ukraine and the economic and financial situation in Russia are two interlocking themes that came to the fore again in recent days. Yesterday, several sources of information reported that Russian military columns had entered the eastern Ukraine, worsening the situation for the economies of both countries.

US markets are still going through a consolidation phase. In fact, in the last 5 sessions, the volatility of stock market indices have been much lower than in previous weeks. After a strong rise is normal a correction in the markets (as in the case of European indices) or at least fluctuate within a relatively narrow range consolidation (as have done the American Stocks). The fall of oil conditioned, once again, its sector while the fines imposed on 5 international banks have shaken investor’s sentiment regarding this sector.

bulls a little twitchy
2023 /green if they want to puke

dfd9mq.gif

another look at 60 min price action
currently price is at the the print of a reversal column...HERE on the chart..a nice cluster of trendlines there.The interesting stuff starts at 2018-2023 area.There is probably a fib in that area.Should be a good bull test there

2vuc8jq.gif