Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

????? The point is?

these "followers" are reply to Davie tweets, showing how big money they make with SB demo acc. from CMC, IG and whatever SB firm.

the point is.... is a scam and in the and he will lock the account and ask money for subs. service. that's all.
and this is my last post here regarding Davie.

these "followers" are reply to Davie tweets, showing how big money they make with SB demo acc. from CMC, IG and whatever SB firm.

the point is.... is a scam and in the and he will lock the account and ask money for subs. service. that's all.

:LOL:

Attachments

• 2014-11-13_10-45-02.jpg
    2014-11-13_10-45-02.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 104

Fine. I won't get dragged into this debate any further

Well at the end of the day what he does on twitter is up to him. As long as he's not handing out his "expert" advice here then its just a case of sit back and enjoy the show.

To be honest, anyone who dumb enough to hand him money deserves to get burned.

"the point is.... is a scam and in the and he will lock the account and ask money for subs. service. that's all."

I'm not disagreeing, as that may happen, all i'm saying is the trading i have seen is good, very good, and if only on minimum stake he wouldn't go hungry.

Anyway.. for those not in the know.... This is the thread to read all about him and how he operates.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/home-trader/146016-mr-spread-betting-back-careful-everyone-16.html

"I will do this for the next 2 or 3 weeks every day to let you see my performance, if the SKYPE/Twitter suggestion fits you and you like my performance, then the service will only be £64pm going forward after the 2-3 weeks. If not, then no problem and good luck in the future.

To follow me on SKYPE just email me back with your SKYPE name and I will send you a contact request then add you to the private group once you accept it.

Cheers"

Blames his poor trading on trolls lol, what a numpty."

this was the skype private room: http://www.screencast.com/users/Tor...lt/media/9bfebacd-f015-45ef-b829-775d5d492882

According to one of his earlier tweets its £30k a week he makes.

If true, good luck to the guy, however, if I were earning £30K a week, or £1.5 million PA, I for one, certainly wouldn't be on any trading sites, twitter etc, I'd enjoy the rewards of my labour in a peaceful environment.:)

If true, and if it is, good luck to the guy, however, if I were earning £30K a week, or £1.5 million PA, I for one, certainly wouldn't be on any trading sites, twitter etc, I'd enjoy the rewards of my labour in a peaceful environment.:)

Exactly... who was it who said .....

"Every external boast is a manifestation of inner doubt" ?

Maybe Oscar Wilde?

For god sake !
Making one grand in last week doesnt equal : He makes a grand a week !

Yesterday's close was 9210ish wasn't it? Might be an interesting target if the DAX can't break higher. Roughly the 161.8 fib extension of today's range as well.

I still can't call the direction though.

If it breaks below that there's a good chance it will test the session low at 9247 and might go all the way to close the gap.

Still no direction yet for me.

No direction either, but price action will (hopefully) tell me what to do.