Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 78
To be honest, and you know me, straight to the point and sometimes blunt. I didn't like the guys attitude to other people and he was a nuisance keep re-joining and taking over etc, but his trading and i have watched for several days has been 1st class, live, and updated from beginning to close.

Happy Days.......:)

that is luck, if was bad trades then the account will be shut...including the twatter one.

Well buddy, he had 2 weeks of luck on here and a week on twitter, so if it's only luck then he may as well do the darn National Lottery because he would have won it for the last 3 weeks.

Perhaps you could show better results in 3 weeks because i can't, i don't like his 60 point buffer etc, but overall if it works for him, who am i to judge, maybe it's all a scam, but again watching what he has done so far, he is either a bloody good trader or a bloody good scammer, better than me on both counts......:p

Well buddy, he had 2 weeks of luck on here and a week on twitter, so if it's only luck then he may as well do the darn National Lottery because he would have won it for the last 3 weeks.

let's see how long this twitter account will last.
..Natasha, MissDayTrade, BettingonCharts, DAX30, Torrance Shipman, etc...

let's see how long this twitter account will last.
..Natasha, MissDayTrade, BettingonCharts, DAX30, Torrance Shipman, etc...

I'm not disagreeing with you, all i'm saying is that what i have seen so far is perfect trading, hell i fell out with the guy putting the thread down on day 2, but credit where credits due.

Maybe it will all blow up as you point out, but what do i know..............:)

We can all be lucky when running demo accounts.

Some of the favs and replies tweets comes with profit from SB firms and these acc. have no more than 2-10 post or followers so I presume is....Davie in person running 3-6 demo acc. at one and has Snagit screen shot active all day long. :|

Yes i know, but all i'm saying is everyone presumes it's demo, but even if it was just £2 a point, then he would be on over a grand a week, as for the dreaded 60 point buffer which i hate, that would cost £120 in loss at that position size, he hasn't even been close to needing it.

Like i said what do i know.....i really don't, all this forum thing is new to me, vendors, scammers etc, i avoided it for the last 20 years. You will have seen it several times over, but how do you account for his calls, updates, closes, all in real time, obviously some of his followers panic at certain points in a trade and want to close for a smaller profit, all he says is "wait, be patient" and he seems correct.

Anyway Chaps, as always time will tell.....................:)

Some of the favs and replies tweets comes with profit from SB firms and these acc. have no more than 2-10 post or followers so I presume is....Davie in person running 3-6 demo acc. at one and has Snagit screen shot active all day long. :|

Say what you will. Everyone claims to be an expert, even you guys. Just because you don't all agree there is no need for this forum to delve into the depths of slagging each other off. I have a real trading account and have made money with some of his suggestions. You may not like him but you either follow him or not, your choice. As to scamming, how can this be if no one pays him anything?

Just accept different people have different views.

If you don't like him, don't follow him!

Es 15 min data
shows the 3 trends over the last week
we watch the green line for any breakdown
Elliot "s calling a top

a1jtz9.gif

I agree ***** is a very good trader. The only trade he had a bit of trouble with was his DAX long last Friday where it hit his buy limits and kept on dropping. I think his highest buy order was down somewhere around -110 pts at one stage but he got out of that on Monday at b/e and made a profit on his lower bids.

I wouldn't have the guts to be that far down and keep hanging in there (and my account ain't that big either). He was either very confident of his analysis or was punting on the fact the DAX is so volatile it would probably bounce back to rescue him anyway. A bit of both I guess.

I just don't like the childish, arrogant, insecure personality. A pity as he seems to be generous with his knowledge. Whether it's for altruistic purposes or otherwise remains to be seen.

Where's your cat Carrera gone Davie boy?:clap:

btw, all these pictures are taken from the web. :LOL: check the size and resolution.

another Torrance (the parody account) with proof :cheesy: on how to detect scams. :LOL:

Attachments

• 2014-11-13_10-32-39.jpg
    2014-11-13_10-32-39.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 114