Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Psychologically speaking we're not bringing you here, you come willingly and look for insults. Thats insecurity tapping you on your shoulder.
Also, people generally find what they are looking for.

:LOL: I come here because I have 2 buddies on here I know personally

,,,keep it going mate...I will have you sulking in 10 mins just like every other day ;)

here is the dax 15 min
all it did was pullback and test the res area..nothing more..no mapp needed
30ihoqt.gif

Cool D...you had a level there...your amazing....my hero...brilliant...you Da'man

ps: You won't need to keep dropping into my thread to read a good few times a day then !

Its about that time I think. Im off to China, to er,, well...
Im off to China! :D

Mi parting tap on the shoulder. To any noobs (or not noobs for that matter) who start to get that "wow, amazing mystic juju!" type feeling, beware. Cos (unless im wrong) like flies on sh!t, the pitch will come soon after.
If you cant help but make the mistake, least try n learn something from it. Dont be crying over spilt milk ;)

All the best folks
d

Attachments

• David_Robertson_at_Baltimore_9-11-13.jpg
    David_Robertson_at_Baltimore_9-11-13.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 68
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428666 said:
:LOL: I come here because I have 2 buddies on here I know personally

,,,keep it going mate...I will have you sulking in 10 mins just like every other day ;)

Hi TriXx,
Do you use Delta, meaning Delta Phenomenon as described by Welled Wilder and later taken by Copan as Matrix cycles. Sorry to ask you on this public thread, I could not PM you.
Thanks in advance,
2be

Buy order at 2002, SL 1985, TP 2039.
No tinkering, stick to the day job...

Expecting Mon retreat, tues flat and late surge to new highs by end of week following us midterms.
Obviously, having posted my thoughts falling flat on my face may follow!

twin to win must be in..(y)

The stock market traded under selling pressure and the fall in oil prices, which hit a new low today, weighs not only on its sector, but also on the general market.

The earning season continues in Europe, and companies have reported this morning corresponding to the positive pattern observed so far.

The European Commission, under the chairmanship of Jean-Claude Juncker, has lowered its economic projections, given the slowdown in the Eurozone.

I may be wrong but I really dont see the low of the day coming in at 4.10 today.

Thats just not right.

Anybody using pro-real-time charts know how to switch off the "yellow highlighted date and price boxes" that follow the cursor on the chart ? its so annoying.

Have to be honest, am finding the lack of forum distraction helpful to the P&L (esp. when trading multiple assets). Saying that, it seems I've missed quite the melodrama :)
Anyway, hope you're all doing well. All fine here - managed to make a couple of points today, so can't complain.

Hello Dow.....

esp. when trading multiple assets

care to expand?

Anybody using pro-real-time charts know how to switch off the "yellow highlighted date and price boxes" that follow the cursor on the chart ? its so annoying.

Do you mean the box showing the high/low/open/close etc of each point the cursor is hovering on?

Try Options - Display on Charts - Uncheck 'Display cursor details on chart windows'.

I reckon trade2win has got more guys making tens of thousands of dollars per day than elitetrader, nowadays. It's swung back in our favour. Go t2w!!