Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning everyone

daily ranges in sp500 futures

last being the most recent

I know Draghi hinted at stimulus for months on end and then actually said we will provide stimulus, but does anyone know when it will arrive because the Dax desperately needs it now!

This news from the same publication that told us the all important words "For some considerable time" would be in the FOMC minutes.

"Alibaba IPO Gives Insiders Rare Chance to Sell Early
Many Shares Aren't Bound by 'Lockup' Arrangement
A swath of early investors in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. will be able to sell more than $8 billion worth of shares on the day the Chinese e-commerce company goes public, an unusual arrangement that is influencing how bankers price the offering.

Insiders and other investors in companies staging initial public offerings are generally required to hold on to shares for several months, in "lockup" arrangements banks design to help protect the stock's price in its early days.

But with Alibaba, a number of shares equal to about a third of what could be sold in the deal aren't covered by such restrictions, according to the company's public filings. In contrast, no pre-IPO shares of Facebook Inc. FB +0.46% were allowed to be traded when the social-media company made its market debut."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/alibaba-ipo-gives-insiders-rare-chance-to-sell-early-1410999108

So the "Insiders" have negotiated a deal to sell early, I wonder if they're expecting something bad? :whistling

Spend your way out of debt, thats always the answer, I mean come on its worked so many times before.

Its just that each time they do it the subsequent collapse seems to get bigger :eek:

long only!

Attachments

• FDAX 09-14 (150 Tick)  18_09_2014.jpg
    FDAX 09-14 (150 Tick) 18_09_2014.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 146
I'm guessing the leaky ship that is the ECB has released its LTRO details early :whistling

I would, but I think LexLong is already taken by someone in the sex industry.
I do go short sometimes, but it's so beautifully rigged! Chopped up yesterday for a losing day, so nice to get a nice start today.

Dunno. YOu need to really snatch profits fast on short trades due to the relentles upside bias, lol.
stop still at same place. Target at 30.
Off to get something to eat